Everything BGB does is driven by a passion for creativity and science. As a BGB copywriter, you will have the chance to contribute to projects for both healthcare professionals (HCPs) and the direct-to-patient (DTP) audience. You will also have the chance to be part of our growing promotional healthcare division.
• Support Copy Supervisors and Associate Creative Directors across both HCP and DTP accounts
• Work closely with Art Directors and/or Digital group on a variety of different projects
• Develop copy for big and small needs: everything from headlines to annotating for medical/legal/ regulatory submissions
• Be able to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team
• Passion to learn and the flexibility to move from project to project
Desired Skills and Experience
• Industry experience/internships (experience in pharmaceutical industry is not required, interest a plus)
• A portfolio featuring writing samples that demonstrate your creativity and writing chops
• Bachelor's degree required
About BGB Group
BGB Group is a marketing communications organization that supports the promotional and educational objectives of pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device clients.
Its two agencies subsidiaries, BGB New York and BIONYC, offer capabilities that span medical and marketing consulting, promotional advertising, medical education and digital execution.