As the Recruiter you will...
- Work with cross-functional hiring managers to draft job descriptions, calibrate searches, and hire amazing people for a high volume of open reqs
- Actively seek out and connect with candidates for current and future roles at Big Health
- Build a solid and diverse candidate pipeline to support our equity & inclusion priorities
- Guide our candidates through every step of the Big Health interview and hiring process, ensuring we are their first-choice opportunity
- Help build and shape the Big Health employer brand to attract strong inbound applicants
In order to be successful in this role you will need...
- 3+ years of experience leading full-cycle recruiting in house with a successful track record of recruiting for roles across engineering, marketing, sales, and G&A
- Attention to Detail - if there was a typo in this post you’d be the first to find it; you dot your i’s, cross your t’s, and never miss a beat
- Process-Oriented - if you do something, you do it the right way; you care about the means as much as the end, and your team can always rely on you to be organized and thorough
- Fluid and Flexible - you see the big picture and you can shift priorities on a dime to help the company adapt to changing needs; you learn new skills quickly and you don’t take yourself too seriously
- Bias Toward Action - you never wait for the right candidate to find you; you are always on the hunt and you let nothing slow you down
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
About Big Health
Our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health This is what drives us. It’s why we're creating automated behavioral programs scalable enough to help everyone in need - what we call "digital medicine”. It’s why we align our incentives with the interests of our users. It’s why we collect gold-standard clinical evidence and treat ethics as a duty, not a chore.
Want to learn more about Big Health? Visit Big Health's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Internal Medicine Physician
Heal, San Jose, CA
Certified Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy Experience/Scribes
Heal, Atlanta, GA
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Jacksonville, FL