Field of activity
- At Bitpanda, we are looking for a passionate and driven team-member who will be assigned to an agile team.
- You will be writing code which interacts directly with the well-known blockchains like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and others.
- If you are looking for a position, that will be both challenging and rewarding in equal measures, then Bitpanda is the right place to work.
What you should offer
- Excellent Python 3 skills (i.e. beyond scripting)
- Knowledge and experience with object-oriented programming in general
- Message-driven programming
- Thorough understanding of REST service anatomy
- Knowledge of asynchronous, non-blocking and/or multiprocessing code
- Strong experience with Git
- Knowledge of packaging and deployment for Python (e.g. pip)
- Advantageous: blockchain-specific programming knowledge (building transactions, fee calculation, knowing what UTXO is)
- Advantageous: Understanding of blockchains and specific blockchain instances
- Advantageous: Experience with Docker
- Advantageous: Experience with Django
- Advantageous: knowledge of the Python scientific stack (pandas, numpy, scipy, scikit-learn)
What we offer
- A chance to get involved in one of the leading FinTech Start-Ups and thereby help shape a growing, forward-looking and innovative field
- Flat hierarchy and short communication channels
- Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct visible impact on Bitpanda’s customers and the industry
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility
- Very positive work environment in a young, international and motivated team
- A brand new office in the heart of beautiful Vienna, Austria
Coinimal GmbH is an Austrian start-up company that specialises in selling and buying Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. It was founded in October 2014 after a long development phase in coordination with the local authorities. The three founding members are Bitcoin enthusiasts and had personally experienced how hard it was to acquire Bitcoin in the EU. This deficiency in the market led to the idea of BitPanda. BitPanda.com is a fully automated platform: As soon as payment is confirmed, the Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are automatically sent to the buyers. This technique allows us to provide our customers the best and fastest service in the business.
Want to learn more about Bitpanda? Visit Bitpanda's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Site Reliability Engineer
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
Staff Software Engineer, Enterprise Security
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Manager Production Network Engineering
Box, Redwood City Office
Software QA Engineer
Ring, Malvern, PA
Site Reliability Engineer - Infrastructure
Kensho, Cambridge, MA
Front-End Developer - Sunnyvale
AKQA, San Francisco