Bitwise Asset Management, San Francisco, CA
The world’s first cryptocurrency index fund.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert (SME) on all investment products and solutions within the Bitwise platform.
- Effectively answer client servicing questions, articulate investment team views, and respond to performance and other investment related inquiries.
- Primary driver of CRM and data maintenance for sales. High focus on webinars, conferences, and other events requiring data organization for follow-up.
- Central source for lead management and inbound inquiries for the sales team.
- Drive the successful execution of territory events and sales campaigns.
- You will drive competitive analysis and data requests from partners, opportunities, and current clients.
- You will collaborate with internal resources to deliver the best of Bitwise.
- You will build use cases for Bitwise solutions with an understanding of how clients use and implement our strategies.
- Partner with the entire distribution team to deliver world class thought leadership and sales cycles resulting in successful asset growth.
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- You have 5 years product management or other pertinent industry experience, preferably with a focus on investment management or investment consulting.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 required.
- You have exceptional time management, organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to translate complex portfolio data into useable information.
- Demonstrated knowledge of distribution channels, investment vehicles, and pricing structures.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Possess strong capital markets and overall knowledge of financial markets
- You are proficient with the Google Suite, Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Keynote and willing to learn Asana, Slack, Salesforce, etc. Demonstrated mastery of capital markets software such as FactSet, Morningstar, etc.
- Your style is like ours: high-energy, positive, caring, deliberate, self-aware, curious and open minded, inclined to take ownership to get the best outcome but happy to transfer or share ownership with others. You’re proactive in pursuing what you want, you take pride in your ability to communicate and connect with others, and you’re always looking to improve.
- You have willingness and enthusiasm to learn new topics and be dynamic in a rapidly evolving company and space. And you’re excited to work in crypto.
About Bitwise Asset Management
Founded in 2017, Bitwise Asset Management is a trusted partner to individuals, wealth managers, family offices, investment managers and institutions in navigating cryptocurrency. Bitwise develops funds, indexes, insight, and other services. The team behind Bitwise has backgrounds in technology, security, and finance. The firm’s origins are in technology and it prides itself in having a deep understanding of protocols, while seeking to build understanding and help the technical and non-technical alike participate. The firm is based in San Francisco, California.
Want to learn more about Bitwise Asset Management? Visit Bitwise Asset Management's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.