Bizly is on the search for an accomplished and strategic Marketing Leader to establish and grow our market presence with corporate customers.
In this role, you will “bring together” the Bizly brand strategy and champion a comprehensive marketing plan. You will be responsible for developing our "voice" across all channels and segments, manage digital and traditional lead generation strategies (partnerships, PR, newsletter, blog, content marketing, etc), develop content for sales and events, build materials for customer success teams, and collaborate deeply with our product and sales teams You will be reporting directly to our CEO.
We are looking for a wordsmith with a track record of building comprehensive messaging and lead generation for successful companies.
- Develop marketing roadmap and KPIs
- Work on developing clear and consistent messaging across all channels and segments
- Develop a foundational strategy around PR, social media, email, newsletter and audience growth
- Build and iterate on product messaging to boost intra-company adoption
- Evaluate the industry landscape and educate teams about related trends
- Develop the messaging and collateral for outbound sales efforts, including events, trade shows, briefings, thought leadership, customer stories, and enterprise marketing campaigns
- Interface with clients as necessary to validate messaging and content
- Sales support for customers and suppliers
- Measure the impact of your work and use the data to refine priorities
- Personal track record of innovation and agile approach to growth
- Experience with client-facing roles and relationship management
- 5+ years of enterprise marketing experience; track record of developing standout marketing
- Experience working with developers and product teams
- Passion for analytics and CRM tools with an inclination toward measurement
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- An appreciation for the details
- Experience in the corporate travel or meetings and events industry is a plus
Bizly is on a mission to help companies maximize the ROI of their smaller meetings and events under 100 guests. Bizly enables entire teams to search great content on thousands of hospitality venues and use our innovative technology to book custom events in minutes, all while staying within corporate policies and oversight. We're venture-backed and growing quickly. We are on a path to transform the hospitality and meetings & events industry and we need your help!
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and coolest people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value personal development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We invest in your future. We provide employees reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have a great office space located in the heart of Manhattan. We’re also remote-friendly and use a variety of tools to enable a distributed workforce.
Great work deserves great perks!
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Access to Bizly spaces for creative events
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, and more
- Unlimited vacation policy
Bizly is a growing team working to build a platform on the power of human connection. We embrace and celebrate the diversity of our client and venue base and strive for the same in our employees. At Bizly, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
About Us In 2014, inspiration struck when a water pipe burst and flooded our founder's conference room. Attempting to book his meetings at nearby hotels and restaurants, he discovered the painful and manual process of finding, contracting, and purchasing event space. Today, Bizly is a collective of thousands of hotels and restaurants joined around the common mission of serving the modern workforce. We are VC-backed and headquartered in New York City.
Want to learn more about Bizly? Visit Bizly's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one