Product Manager - Realty, Homeownership Journey
Blend, San Francisco, New York, Remote
We stand for better lending
How you'll contribute:
- Lead the realty team, build a great 0 → 1 product and business that adds value for our lender customers and their customers(consumers).
- Deeply understand the consumer’s home buying journey and the pain points they face to inform our strategy.
- Work closely with cross-functional product, engineering, and operational teams to build solutions that simplify the complex, confusing, and opaque steps on the home buying journey into delightful consumer experience.
- Drive execution of your team’s roadmap by clearly defining and communicating the roadmap and priority, and ensuring that your team has the critical inputs to ship features and build operational capability with high quality and in a timely manner.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of product management experience (but we care about ability and potential at least as much as experience).
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and deliver value for the end-customer by leveraging of the unique advantages Blend and our lenders have.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that build and foster cross-team collaboration and alignment on key outcomes and objectives. It’s hard to emphasize this one enough – communication, both in writing and verbally, is essential to success in this role.
- A strong analytical mindset forged through educational or other experience(e.g. side projects, work) in math, science, or engineering
- Strong business acumen. The ability to identify the where value is being extracted in the value chain and figure out how to extract it for consumers and our customers(lenders).
- You have deep interest in consumer experiences
- You have built(and ideally led) successful businesses
- You have shipped product at B2B companies and are adept at pitching and selling to customers
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving consumer lending. We partner with banks and lenders to power frictionless, compliant, and more accessible lending— starting with mortgages. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area— it affects people all over America. Founded in 2012 by a group of former Palantir engineers, Blend raised $100M from Greylock and Emergence Capital in the summer of 2017. We've just moved into new offices in SF and NY, we're growing quickly, and we're going to need some help.
Want to learn more about Blend? Visit Blend's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.