Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Who You Are:
To qualify for this role, you will be someone that has a proven track record of driving customer acquisition and retention through industry best practices across communication channels such as Email, Push and SMS messaging, among others.
What You'll Do:
As the manager of CRM, you will join a fast-paced marketing team and will be responsible for communicating our emergent brand message and value-propositions to the right people, at the right time, geared toward improving brand loyalty, program engagement, and customer value/retention. You will be a key member of the team building out the necessary strategy, tactics, campaigns, and creative to deliver on & surpass program goals. You will play an integral role in building, delivering, and measuring campaigns aimed at these goals across CRM channels of Email, Push, SMS, and In-App messaging. You will leverage your CRM knowledge, digital marketing experience and campaign performance data to iteratively test, optimize and recommend new best practices to make our next success even greater.
You’ll also stay up-to-date on CRM best practices, industry insights, and helping manage vendor/rep relationships. Additional work and learning opportunities will become available in other performance marketing channels (such as paid social, display, etc) as the team requires it.
- Assist in the development and execution of the vision and strategy for the Customer Growth roadmap through CRM initiatives.
- Work collaboratively across product and engineering to maximize the potential of a marketing tech stack across B2C and B2B segments.
- Develop end-to-end customer lifecycle strategies that drive customer engagement, retention, and LTV
- Execute against A/B and multivariate testing plans in order to optimize customer experience and messaging across multiple channels.
- Analyze campaign results and make recommendations based on performance insights.
- Ensure QA and quality standards are met across all CRM touchpoints
- Own the development of the email copy, HTML and Rich Media in line with Blink Health brand guidelines
- Maintain strong knowledge of CRM marketing best practices, our target customer, digital marketing, and competitive trends.
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree required
- 4+ years experience in relevant CRM and email marketing
- A deep understanding of CRM and automation platforms such as Braze, SendGrid, Twilio, Salesforce
- Have experience in rethinking, evolving, building new CRM strategies for a business with compelling business results
- Data driven marketer with strong quantitative/analytic capabilities required
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of developing audience segments, campaigns, and creative
- Experience working within BI tools such as Tableau, Looker
- Ability to write SQL code is a plus
- Prior CRM experience within pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is also a plus
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.