Blink Health Pharmacy is a new tech-powered pharmacy revolutionizing the way people access prescription medicine. Our pharmacy is affiliated with Blink Health, which leverages its proprietary technology to provide users with access to low negotiated prices on over 15,000 medications.
Our core mission is to delight our customers and turn them into fans. We understand that in order to do this, we must work closely with pharmacies to ensure prescriptions can be processed quickly and effectively so our customers receive the best experience. You are Blink's champion with the pharmacy. You will oversee a team that fields calls to and from pharmacies and will help resolve any workflow challenges that may arise.
We are looking to you to be our pharmacy expert and create positive relationships with our pharmacies by assisting them in filling our customers’ medications. This is your opportunity to join a health-tech enterprise. Apply your expertise outside of the retail space in a new and exciting way that offers tremendous growth and innovative new services.
- Responsible for the supervision of pharmacy technicians in support of the pharmacy manager involved in the pharmacy workflow
- Oversee data entry by pharmacy staff from providers and receiving pharmacies and insure the quality of the pharmacy technicians work
- Ensure confidentiality of patient information and their records, and destruction of relevant documentation which contains patient information
- Assist the pharmacy manager in overseeing staff in fielding calls from major pharmacy chains and independent pharmacies across the country
- Assist the pharmacy manager staff in receiving, processing and transferring patients’ prescriptions, and own the success of the transfer end-to-end
- Perform all tasks in a safe and compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State and Federal laws
- Work collaboratively with the St Louis Pharmacy manager, New York management team & Pharmacy Technician staff
- Graduated from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- Active Missouri Pharmacy License in good standing with the Board of Pharmacy
- Active Pharmacy License in any or all of the the following states preferred
- AL, AR, GA. IA, ID, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MS, NE, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
- Strong command of the English language
- Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new software
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Business Operations & Strategy
Deliveroo, Barsha, Dubai
Manager - Change Management and Customer Education
Box, New York, NY
Operations Specialist - Overnight
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Revenue Operations Analyst
DraftKings, New York, NY
System Engineer for Autonomous Flight