Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair, and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What You'll Do:
- Act as primary point of contact for Practice Access Managers
- Collaborate with our pharmacy team to deliver relevant script information to the Practice Access Managers
- Work with management and operations to understand customer and partner priorities
- Provide script and account resolution updates to Practice Access Managers
- Proactively resolve script processing delays or challenges by escalating problematic scripts appropriately
- Treat all information with the utmost sensitivity and confidentiality, while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Promptly and accurately investigate issues submitted by Practice Access Team
- Highlight any important notes / requests from the provider or Practice Access Team
- Make daily updates in CRM (Salesforce)
- Assist in deepening the relationships between Blink Health and our providers
What You'll Need:
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or healthcare office setting, preferred
- Access to wifi
- A high level of comfort learning and using new technology
- Proven track record of building collaborative cross-functional relationships and effectively communicating to various audiences
- A self starting, detail oriented, and persistent mindset
- Extremely strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service via phone, email, and chat/SMS
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.