Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair, and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What you'll do:
- As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be the point-person responsible for developing new partnerships with Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
- Leverage your existing network of senior pharma contacts as well as build new pharma contacts to drive new partnerships
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points in the “partnership funnel”
- Use your subject matter expertise with issues related to Pharma Market Access, Patient Services, Brand P&L, Commercial Strategy, Sales & Marketing, Distribution & Hub Operations to understand the needs and challenges facing potential partners
- Use your deep Blink Pharmacy Plus expertise and product knowledge to communicate the value of the offering to new potential partners
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders and teams including Growth, Marketing, Operations, Product, Legal, and Finance to align on the needs of partners
- Leverage your experience of negotiating complex partner contracts to launch new programs
- Maintain relationships with existing partners and interface with Client Growth teams to drive effective program implementations and continued success for our partners
- Work cross-functionally with the Client Growth team to discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product (e.g. Cash Consignment)
- Identify opportunites to evolve and strengthen our go-to-market strategy, messaging, and product offering
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years of direct sales or partnership engagement with Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- You have a deep network of senior contacts within the Pharmaceutical Industry built over years of establishing trust with your clients and always putting their needs ahead of your own
- You have a track record of hitting and exceeding performance targets
- You are comfortable engaging with senior and c-suite leadership at Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- You thrive by building long-term relationships and partnering with a range a stakeholders both internal and external
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across Therapeutic Areas
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower partners
- You are passionate about our overall mission
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant impact for your customers
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
Help the world share their story
Jobs You May Like
Sanitation Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Home Chef, 6901 W 65th St, Bedford Park, IL 60638 (Bedford Park Plant)