Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to change the way Americans access the vital medications they need. Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone - whether they have insurance or not - the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications.
To qualify for this role, you will be someone that has a proven track record of driving customer acquisition and retention through industry best practices across communication channels such as Email, Push and SMS messaging, among others.
We’re seeking a full-time copywriter who can handle a large volume of work and has a flexible writing approach and style.
As a copywriter, you’ll generate compelling ideas that get people to act. You’ll often translate complex topics into succinct, engaging ideas. You should be a person who likes your copy to be perfect--crafting brief, precise messages often with limited space.
- Serve as the copywriter when working with our team of designers and editors to develop advertising that ranges across media, including email, push, in-app, SMS, Facebook, general online display, and more.
- Contribute to idea generation and pitch content that supports the overall marketing strategy.
- Be flexible enough to adjust content to ensure that the needs of stakeholders are met, including our legal team, our people+culture team, our brand team, and others.
- Translate briefs and feedback into high-quality work.
- Work collaboratively across product and engineering to maximize the potential of marketing touchpoints across B2C and B2B segments.
- Assist in the execution of email, push, in-app, and SMS marketing campaigns.
- Ensure QA and quality standards are met across all CRM touchpoints.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of marketing best practices, our target customer, digital marketing, and competitive trends.
- BA/BS degree required.
- 3+ years of total copywriting experience.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision.
- CRM and email marketing experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.