Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications, in partnership with providers and pharmacies. With telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- You are passionate about quality. You integrate well with agile teams in testing, environment build-up, analyzing, designing, and building a comprehensive quality assurance test infrastructure to deliver a high quality product.
- You love breaking software! You get a thrill from finding gaps and uncovering vulnerabilities.
- You are energized by tackling big problems and finding ways to solve them, using your knowledge and the inputs from a talented cross-functional team.
- We value simplicity, pragmatism, a tendency to take action vs. wait for direction, and are passionate about delivering products that bring real value to our customers.
How to achieve success:
- You believe in humans first, making a difference and doing the right thing for our customers, every day.
- You are a problem solver who wants to deconstruct, reconstruct, and test assumptions.
- You dive deep into what is happening, why, and seek to identify not just the easiest answer, but the best answer.
- You work well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and switch priorities quickly.
- You are comfortable with hands-on testing, developing automation and establishing product engineering practices and standards
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and excellent relationship and collaboration with the team.
- 3+ years of increasingly complex QA and SDET execution and experience with standard-setting, testing environment creation, creating and improving automated testing
- Experience in building engineering guard-rails, contributing to testing strategy, standards and metrics for quality of execution.
- Experience designing test automation suites from manual tests across different platforms - desktop (must) and mobile apps (desired)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis CI, or FastLane.
- Ability to work across multi-location engineering teams and developing cross functional test suites.
- Knowledge of unit and performance Database testing with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL and mySQL or NoSQL such as DynamoDB or Couchbase.
- Solid experience with Rest API Automation Testing.
- Demonstrated familiarity with modern programming languages (Python preferred).
- Experience with Cypress, CircleCI, Jmeter/Blazemeter, Jenkins, Selenium, Postman.
- Experience with testing APIs and back-end scaling, functionality, and integration testing.
- Experience working closely with scrum/agile teams to add in and modify acceptance criteria and test suites.
- Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are an excellent communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
Help the world share their story