Insurance Verification Specialist - Specialty Pharmacy
Blink Health, Pittsburgh, PA
Lowest Rx Prices, Every Day
Blink Health Pharmacy is a new tech-powered pharmacy revolutionizing the way people access prescription medicine. Our pharmacy is affiliated with Blink Health, which leverages its proprietary technology to provide patients with convenient access to amazingly inexpensive drug prices.
Our core mission is to delight our patients and turn them into fans by providing innovative technologies combined with best-in-class customer service. We understand that in order to do this, we must work closely with pharmacies and prescribers to ensure prescriptions can be processed quickly and effectively. You are the patient’s champion, and will work across the company and with our partners to tackle obstacles and answer questions that may arise.
This is your opportunity to join a health-tech enterprise. Apply your pharmacy expertise in a new and exciting way that offers tremendous growth opportunities and the chance to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing pharmacy care.
- Perform patient outreach to conduct patient enrollment, benefits coordination, financial assistance assessment, insurance verification and arrange delivery
- Provide patient care to accurately support pharma programs and triage to a pharmacist when required
- Place outbound phone calls and receive inbound phone calls to resolve routine and new issues with patients, doctors and insurers
- Document all call information and data discovery according to operating procedures
- Research required information using available resources
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Perform all tasks in a safe and compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State and Federal laws
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally between management, the Missouri-based pharmacy, compliance and engineering
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Customer service or inbound call center experience required
- Two year of Pharmacy Experience, having resolved third party claims
- Appropriate industry experience is necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- A passion for providing top-notch patient care
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort and cross-functionally
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new software
- Full time position, on-site in Pittsburgh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.