Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical historically resistant to innovation by changing the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain offers everyone amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications -- with and without insurance. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair, and overpriced healthcare has become.
We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team. Join us!
Success in this role requires
- Leading the charge on improving the developer experience through the use of modern technologies and innovative uses of open source tooling
- A security-focused approach, ensuring that policies and procedures and followed entirely and improved when inadequate
- Working with individuals spanning engineers, product, design, IT, and security
- Working embedded with engineering teams to evaluate and improve system architecture and deployment quality
- An innate drive to improve existing systems and processes while developing end-to-end designs to facilitate our critical platform services
- Documenting everything, understanding why documentation is important, and ensuring proper tracking of issues and/or architecture design changes
Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
5+ years required in these crucial categories:
Methodical, efficient troubleshooting
- You look at the entire stack to find the needle
- You are a command-line connoisseur and an expert regex builder.
- You are an expert at Linux
- You understand multiple programming/scripting languages and can help troubleshoot anywhere in the stack (Python, Bash, ReactJS, etc)
- You have a high level of skill with all managed services offered by various cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc) - AWS preferred.
Disciplined coding in an agile environment
- You're well versed in breaking features into tickets, then scoping and working those tickets from PR to release. We do 1-to-2 week sprints as well as Kanban.
- You can design and implement a full release pipeline including unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests, and automatic rollback. We use GitHub Actions, Poetry, Helm, and Serverless Framework.
Infrastructure as Code
- You can design and implement an IaC codebase that builds an entire company's cloud resources (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, etc). We use Terraform, Atlantis, and Terragrunt.
- You understand the importance of key management and can architect and leverage tools such as Hashicorp’s Vault.
- You have a deep understanding of the full stack of abstractions provided by modern container orchestration platforms such as Apache Mesos and Docker Swarm. We use Kubernetes.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.