Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair, and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
At Blink, we all work toward fulfilling our mission of creating a stronger, more welcoming and inclusive workplace, where all humans feel comfortable bringing their full selves to work and are respected, heard, and celebrated. In this newly created role, the Senior Program Manager - Diversity & Inclusion will play a critical role in advancing Blink’s Diversity and Inclusion mission and fostering a culture of inclusion. You will partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive execution of Diversity and Inclusion strategic plans focused on developing leaders’ and employees’ skills in creating an inclusive and equitable environment. Additionally, you will develop and implement robust programs and training offerings, support the creation of short and long-term D&I goals, track metrics, and develop reports that measure results and inform decision making. You will advocate and foster a culture of inclusion through your commitment and dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion.
You will partner closely with People & Culture, leaders, and the business to build employee belonging, strengthen corporate brand reputation through internal and external promotion of diversity and culture initiatives that support our mission. In this role, you will report to the Head Talent & People Partners and serve as a vital member of Blink’s P&C team.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a Diversity Champion and expert providing insight into D&I best practices on hiring, retention, equity, & developing people etc
- Own the day-to-day operations of the firm's D&I programs and activities, prioritizing action items and initiatives daily and maintain D&I calendars.
- In collaboration with People Ops & Talent Ops, track and report on demographics, trends and statistics at Blink and beyond.
- Regularly analyze D&I metrics and present findings and recommendations for program changes as appropriate, to the Head of Recruitment & Diversity and Inclusion and the D&I Council.
- Develop, manage and support D&I programs and initiatives that support the D&I strategy.
- Create and implement D&I communications, campaigns, and events
- Assist in developing, implementing, and facilitating D&I learning and activities for leaders and employees
- Coordinate Blink's response to external and internal surveys related to D&I, playing a key role in preparing and reviewing client and industry surveys and RFPs.
- Represent Blink at external Diversity events to promote our commitment to diversity, equity and community partnerships
Who You Are:
- Works diligently to ensure timely delivery and accuracy of all work products
- Takes ownership of every task given, no matter how big or small
- Demonstrates curiosity and an interest in learning and improving upon best practices
- Leads by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
- Listens actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Gives and receives candid and constructive feedback
- Promotes trust and encourages teamwork allow the teams to do their best work
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology, or related field required.
- 7+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building and implementing effective diversity and inclusion programs.
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to measure progress, inform, influence
- Ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity and change
- Experience supporting events (internal or external) highly preferred
- Work experience in D&I and/or Human Resources desirable
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.