Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
As a Senior Technical Program Manager ll on the Retail Pharmacy Innovation & Pharmacy Efficiency Team, you will use state of the art algorithms and machine learning techniques to help drive innovation in the retail pharmacy sector to create affordable prices for a large range of generic & branded drugs and create efficiencies in the Pharmacy processes to help scale the process.
As an ideal candidate, you have a passion to understand our business and lead your program area. You will tackle complex and ambiguous problems that span numerous systems and organizations. You will be a highly visible leader that will own the communication, coordination, and execution of a multi-year program vision. You will design, coordinate, and execute technical solutions that scale globally. Managing numerous complex systems and organizations, you will be expected to make appropriate trade-offs between business vs. technical constraints, clearly communicate goals, roles, and responsibilities. Working cross-functionally, you will identify and secure commitment from tech teams across the company for new initiatives, driving consensus on the technical approach.
You should significant experience designing complex technical solutions for distributed systems, working with software developers, UX designers, and other internal teams to design and deliver digital experiences that delight customers and drive growth. Maturity, high level judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and leadership are essential for success.
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 7+ years of professional experience in Technical Program Management
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills - ability to clearly communicate high level strategy as well as technical detail
- Experience working with a diverse team of engineers, product managers, scientists, and senior leaders
- Experience in non-technical aspects including business analysis (e.g., SQL) and process optimization
- Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
- Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust technical solutions
- Experience collaborating with Product, Sales, Marketing and other non-technical partners
- Prior experience working on large cross org programs with extensive technical deep dive skills
- Track record for delivering quality products on time
- General knowledge of software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.