Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly low prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- You are an engineer who, above all, is excited to build products that give our customers the best possible experience purchasing prescription medications. You have professional experience working on a team turning ideas into reliable, maintainable code.
- Software Engineers at Blink are responsible for building our world class products. Your job is to take ownership over one of our hardest problems, envision and refine strategic solutions, and drive execution like an entrepreneur.
- You will collaborate closely with a talented, cross-functional team designers, product managers, data scientists, marketers, and operators. Through these partnerships, you’ll grow our business, build our core platform, and - above all - make sure that our customers have access to the least expensive and highest satisfaction pharmacy experience on earth.
- At Blink, we determine the specific focus of engineering roles through the interview process. Key potential areas of ownership include: our telemedicine platform; our home delivery experience; our growth team; our core pharmacy platform; and new product line development. We’ll work with you to find the right fit.
- Have built consumer and platform based applications professionally
- 3+ years in a software engineering role building consumer facing products
- Want to work in a highly collaborative environment: we believe a team can be stronger than its individual parts
- You have a lot of experience with Python, ReactJS, or even better, both
- You have experience building polished, consumer-grade websites
- Are independent and curious
- Are comfortable owning features from design through delivery to production
- Have experience with one or more modern programming languages
- Are willing to dive into a large code base and contribute immediately
- Enjoy writing code that is understandable, maintainable, and testable
- Can communicate effectively with other engineers, designers, product managers, and anyone else at Blink
- Are excited to both design scalable APIs and elegant front-end code
- Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
- Technical - an engineering background/skills are highly preferred for Product roles at Blink.
- BA/BS degree from top institution; MBA or CompSci degree preferred but not required.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Software Developer, Backend
Hootsuite, Bucharest, Romania, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Timisoara, Roma...