Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
We are seeking an experienced product manager to build world-class software for our pharmacy or patient experience team. You’ll help shape the strategy and drive the execution and successful delivery in service of providing patients with a frictionless experience to get the lowest available prices on their medications.
What you will do
- Develop deep understanding of our customers, data, business, and industry
- Define product strategy and roadmap for an industry leading user experience
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog, including gathering requirements, writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to determine deliverables, timelines, and dependencies to successfully execute on the most impactful projects for our patients, pharmacy team, and partners
- Communicate plans, updates, milestones, and trade-offs for cross organization alignment
- Work closely with our pharmacy team to understand the user journey, identify problems and opportunities, and get constant feedback on the product
- Define OKRs and track metrics in partnership with data analysts to assess success and failure of projects, while ensuring the team and stakeholders are aligned on goals.
- Balance the business needs and technical constraints to drive maximum value for patients
Who you are
- 4+ years experience in product management with a proven track record of successful launches that drive meaningful value for users; experience in healthcare a plus
- Customer obsessed: Excellent user empathy and desire to discover and fulfill needs for both external and internal customers
- Goal oriented and data driven: Experience defining OKRs and performing data analysis to make product and strategic decisions and measure outcomes
- Nimble and flexible: Comfortable with and adaptable to change, working in an innovative fast-growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
- Self starter: Resourceful and able to act autonomously, with no fear of getting your hands dirty or to be the first to tackle a challenge
- Communication: Exceptional written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills with individuals across all levels of the company
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
The best bed for better sleep