Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need. Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications, in partnership with providers, pharma companies and pharmacies. With local pickup and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager to tackle complex and ambiguous problems that span numerous systems. As the Principal Product Manager at Blink Health you will drive the strategic product vision, define and prioritize new features to meet our customers needs, and own the platform and scaling of our products.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with customers, engineering teams, external partners, and the management team to set product development priorities
- Listen to customers and potential customers to deeply understand their needs and define new features and functionality for the Blink product offerings combining data, technical expertise and intuition
- Create vision, define critical software features and build a roadmap for the evolution of Blink’s unique supply chain and the core platform
- Author documents that shape our strategic software investments
- Continuously deepen your understanding of pharmacy supply chain, regulations and compliance to better support our customers
- Evaluate Blink’s product against competitive offerings, in order to provide the most value possible to customers
Who You Are:
- Passionate about conceiving, designing, building, shipping, and sustaining amazing software products
- Data driven and willing to roll up the sleeves to get into the minutiae
- Experienced in managing aggressive and dynamic projects with competing resources and priorities
What You’ll Need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, or equivalent professional work experience in technical roles
- 10+ years in a technical product management role
- 5+ years of product management experience delivering large-scale products where you are responsible for the full product lifecycle, from concept through GTM. This includes collaborating with engineering, UX , Legal/Compliance, Business Development and more both internally and externally to ensure product success
- 5+ years of experience collaborating with and advising VP and Director-level technical leaders to set strategy, define the product, and make the tough, high- judgment trade-offs between features and time-to-market.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Degree in MBA
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership for end-to-end product lifecycle with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch
- Proven track record of developing user stories or product requirement documents (PRDs)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including contractors and third- party vendors.
- Business mindset with strong technical skills.
- Some software development background preferred
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one