Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- You are an engineer who, above all else, is excited to build tools that ensure our customers get the best experience possible
- You transform quality standards into technical solutions
- You value simplicity, pragmatism, and have a bias for action to build products that bring value to QA and Engineering Teams
- You like to collaborate closely with QA and Engineering teams to prioritize business needs
- You are energized by tackling big problems and finding ways to solve them, using your knowledge and the inputs from a talented cross-functional team.
How to Achieve Success/Acumen
- You believe in humans first, making a difference and doing the right thing for our customers, every day.
- You dive deep into what is happening, why, and seek to identify not just the easiest answer, but the best answer
- Hold a high technical bar by performing peer code and architecture reviews
- Own end to end delivery of software - through design, development, testing, instrumentation, and launch
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- You are comfortable with hands-on testing, developing automation and establishing product engineering practices and standards
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and excellent relationship and collaboration with the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 5+ years of experience in a SDET role
- Proficient in OOO design
- Experience writing creating automation framework and testing tools to support test automation
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Ability to design reusable solutions
- Ability to understand technical requirements
- Strong knowledge of QA Methodologies and Testing Tools
- Knowledge of Industry Standards
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Debugging/troubleshooting experience on performance and stability tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid