Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What You Will Do
As Blink’s Director of Client Strategy and Analytics, you will be responsible for developing and driving the implementation of actionable insights that rapidly accelerate the growth of our pharma partnerships. As a critical part of our Pharma Growth leadership team, you will work closely with our pharma partners, your team, and across Blink. Your work will have a direct, outsized impact on growing Blink Pharmacy Plus’ revenue and gross profit by identifying the root cause of business performance and identifying initiatives to influence key outcomes.
Specifically, you will:
- Become an expert on each of our partner’s data and how they use it to measure success, how they utilize Blink Pharmacy Plus data, and additional data / insights that would help accelerate their business
- Become an expert on Blink data, including understanding the operations and product features that generate it
- Recommend ways to present and share our data with clients so that it’s easy to digest
- Make recommendations to our partners on how to better utilize our data and share it within their organization
- Run the rhythm of the business for Blink Pharmacy Plus - driving weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews - to articulate what happened and why, and what we’re doing going forward to accelerate growth
- Drive ad-hoc analytics to unlock insights into critical business and client questions
- Develop and help deliver partner business reviews
- Manage sales operations to help Blink Pharmacy Plus win new business and accelerate strategic growth
- Partner with teams across Blink to ensure key growth initiatives are implemented successfully
Who You Are
The successful applicant will be a seasoned professional with demonstrated experience driving similar client strategy and analytics functions at one or more companies in the pharma supply chain, along with the following qualifications:
- 12+ years of overall experience, with 3+ years in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Intermediate-level knowledge of SQL and reporting in Tableau, or a comparable data visualization tool
- Demonstrated ability to distill actionable insights from data and identify and drive related growth initiatives
- Strong client presence and client service mentality, with proven success driving an agenda while bringing along your client partners
- Track record of driving business reviews, using an understanding of inputs and the way they influence outputs
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with the ability to tailor messaging for your audience
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- A seasoned manager, with a penchant for building teams and growing talent
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid