Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What You'll Do:
We are building out the Sales Operations and Strategy function and looking for talented individuals to join the team. The Sales Operations and Strategy team is the nervous system that guides all of our growth priorities. New client acquisition, driving success with existing clients, and designing growth strategies with our field sales team are examples of core focus areas for this team. Your role will sit within the Growth function, where you will work closely with the most senior executives at the company on high-impact projects, both internal and external. Specifically, you will:
- Work closely with the CEO, President, VP of Operations, and Chief of Staff on the highest-priority projects spanning all segments and functions
- Drive revenue by operationally supporting the business development team throughout the end-to-end client acquisition cycle
- Establish a go to market sales strategy and set future sales goals
- Build the playbook for strengthening partnerships and driving growth with existing clients
- Design and implement doctor growth initiatives for increasing awareness and driving loyalty
- Work with the analytics and insights team to design and disseminate reports to improve data visibility across the company
If you are passionate about reducing waste in the U.S. healthcare system, improving patient access to medications, and working in a highly dynamic action-oriented environment, you will enjoy this role.
Who You'll Need:
- You have 8 years of experience with at least 5 years at a top strategy consulting firm or tech company in strategy & operations (You have the ability to identify and contribute to business development and revenue generation)
- Your analytical skills are extraordinary, putting you in the 95th percentile or higher
- You hold yourself to an extremely high bar and do not accept anything less than excellent execution and exceeding goals/targets
- You are comfortable owning multiple competing projects at once, and are able to work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders
- You are action oriented and thrive in a fast paced environment owning multiple initiatives
- You are a very fast learner and are capable of distilling complex concepts into simple descriptions or explanations
- You have strong attention to detail and can establish thorough project plans and deliver against committed timelines
- You are an innovate and creative problem solver and are solution oriented
- Experience working in healthcare or with healthcare clients (specifically within the pharmaceutical supply chain) is preferred
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Blink Health
Blink Health is the new way for all Americans to save on their prescriptions. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to one, low negotiated price on over 15,000 medications. Simply pay online before you pick up at your pharmacy to save. No matter if you are insured, uninsured or something in between, we offer some of the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. Think of it as the cure for high drug prices.
Want to learn more about Blink Health? Visit Blink Health's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.