- Source, assess, and onboard new vendors for the company on an ongoing basis
- Develop, guide, and manage existing partnerships with key suppliers of Blue Bottle Coffee
- Negotiate and secure competitive market pricing for our products, services and volume growth with suppliers
- Create contract documents including statements of work and service level exhibits, adhering to policies and procedures associated with purchase contracts such as indemnification, amendments, etc.
- Benchmark vendor performance metrics and monitor existing suppliers against them to ensure strong partnerships and compliance with contractual requirements, terms, and conditions
- Maintain documentation including records of purchase items, costs, deliveries and inventories
- Coordinate meetings with Blue Bottle team members and vendors to discuss challenges affecting the supply chain and possible solutions to elevate our output remediation measures
- Ensure problems are resolved without compromising vendor and guest relationships
- Bridge the gap between external suppliers and internal departments at Blue Bottle, ensuring open communication to find solutions quickly
- Thoughtfully anticipate challenges before they happen and partner with our vendors to troubleshoot and solve.
- Collaborative and build trust-based relationships with internal partners and external suppliers
- An experienced presenter to audiences of all types, and feel comfortable advocating key suppliers to Blue Bottle Management
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to prioritize while not letting anything drop
- Motivated by our commitment to speed, scale, and quality
- 5+ years experience managing suppliers, contract drafting, and contract negotiating experience
- Food and beverage manufacturing experience is a plus
- Last but not least, a deep love for great coffee, food and exceptional experiences
A few benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for eligible employees starting on your first day
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Free drinks at any of our cafes and a complimentary bag of beans to take home each week
- Discounts on any Blue Bottle food items and merchandise
About Blue Bottle Coffee
About us Blue Bottle Coffee is a passionate team of hundreds around the world, united by the simple purpose of getting great coffee to everyone who asks for it whether that be in our cafes or at home. Blue Bottle is headquartered in Oakland, CA and have retail and business operations in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York, and Tokyo. We roast on three coasts using vintage gear, put it in compostable bags, and get it to our customers within 48 hours. We are baristas, managers, roasters & production specialists, chefs, engineers, designers, analysts, technicians, and more. We craft delicious drinks, treat our guests with the utmost care and respect, bake cookies, clean up after ourselves, get change at the bank, and say please and thank you. We offer the less able our seats on the bus and brush and floss daily. And we want you to join our team, who we believe to be the most talented, kindest, and hardest-working in the business.
Want to learn more about Blue Bottle Coffee? Visit Blue Bottle Coffee's website.
Jobs You May Like
Post Graduate: Asset & Capacity Planner
Stevens Transport, Dallas, TX
Graphic Designer (full or part-time, remote or in-person)
Affect Mental Health, New York, NY
Indigo, Columbus, OH
Carbon, Redwood City