What you’ll do:
- Develop, champion, and execute a product vision consistent with the overarching company vision and mission, based on a deep understanding of our customers’ needs
- Direct the product org to translate that vision into an actionable strategy and roadmap, leading company product prioritization
- Ensure successful product launch and lifecycle, with success defined as achieving desired business outcomes measured by product KPIs, not just delivering features
- Drive constant product innovation while optimizing engineering and other resources, leveraging prototyping and experimentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to define, implement, and continuously improve product development best practices, including team shape (e.g. “stream-aligned” or “squad”/”pod” models) and balancing resource allocation against company priorities
- Lead, coach, and grow a team of talented Product Directors and Managers
- Work closely with research, design, and product marketing to create differentiated value for our users
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in Product leadership OR equivalent experience leading Product for category-defining consumer digital products, preferably both web-based and mobile
- Experience creating and managing relevant high-growth digital products and teams and working through the changes that come with scaling
- Strong analytical and skills and a deep understanding of how to leverage data science capabilities
- Expert at product experimentation, A/B testing, and prototyping
- Experience building Product teams and processes from their early stages with expert level leadership and people management skills
- An active participant in Product Management and willingness to “get your hands dirty”
- Ability to succeed in a regulated industry
- Salary: We pay top-of-market salaries for most positions, factoring in experience, talent and location. We do not offer equity.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), wellness reimbursement, four weeks of PTO, six weeks of parental leave (12 weeks for parents who give birth), and great work-life balance.
- Reports to: Steve Harris - SVP
- Key Collaborators: Executive Leadership, Product Directors
- Location: May work from anywhere in the US but will need to be actively available during the core business hours of 9:00AM - 4:00PM, PST, since a majority of time will be spent collaborating with team members in this time zone. Candidates based in the SF Bay Area will be able to commute to the SF office, post-COVID, for in-person collaboration purposes and other gatherings. Frequency still being determined.
About Blue Owl
WE ARE BLUE OWL. With a world class team of thinkers and doers, Blue Owl is poised to rethink and reengineer the insurance industry from the ground up. Smart on your side.
Want to learn more about Blue Owl? Visit Blue Owl's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.