Drive positive outcomes for excellent causes through smart digital advertising programs.
As a Senior Digital Advertising Strategist, you'll be charged with leading the development of paid digital media strategy as well as overseeing (and sometimes handling) the execution of paid media campaigns across clients ranging from nonprofits to advocacy groups to major brands (and everything in between). You are strategic, creative, and analytical. You’re equally comfortable presenting to clients, writing an insightful analysis of campaign performance, and rolling up your sleeves to launch new creative. You will use your depth of paid media experience to inform your work but also tap in your your digital curiosity and passion for innovation to bring new ideas and thinking to the team.
Here are some things you'll do:
- Develop media plans and recommendations for a range of clients
- Have a strong POV on measurement and performance and apply that to strategic recommendations and ongoing campaign management
- Ensure successful accomplishment of client objectives through exemplary account service, management, and optimization of media campaigns across multiple platforms (search, social, display, programmatic, video, mobile, etc.)
- Participate in (and sometimes lead) client-facing meetings
- Work collaboratively with other internal or external teams (e.g. Design, Analytics, Accounts, Communications) to develop campaigns, creative ideas, and innovation opportunities
- Advise clients on opportunities and tactical approaches in paid media that meet their organizational objectives
- Drive innovation through keeping abreast of digital industry and target trends, stewarding and building relationships with media partners, and making test and learn recommendations for company- and client-specific use
You’ll join a global Paid Media team. You’ll also work closely with a cross-disciplinary group of BSDers on various project accounts.
Top things we’re looking for
- High proficiency with top digital advertising platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, and DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Ability to translate client business goals into cohesive, results-driven, and insights-driven media strategy and tactical media plans
- A passion for your craft and your day-to-day work. You'll need to oversee and do, think and make, present and iterate.
Blue State Digital is a purpose-driven creative and tech agency. We transform how brands and causes engage their most important people. From Google to UNICEF, from Obama to MIT, from Tate Modern to Ford Motor Company, Blue State Digital helps grow communities, build platforms, and transform organizations for the digital age. Led by the most creative and analytical minds from the political, nonprofit, and brand worlds, Blue State Digital is a part of WPP Digital and has more than 200 employees in six offices around the world.
About Blue State Digital
We got our start on the campaign trail, pioneering the use of digital to open up the democratic process. But people don’t just vote on Election Day—they vote every day with their wallets, with their time, with their clicks and posts and tweets. By reimagining organizations’ relationships with their most important supporters and customers, we help our clients transform their businesses and scale their impact. For us, this isn’t just work. The campaigns we create, insights we unravel, the platforms we build—it’s all about real impact for real people. To bridge differences and inspire advocates. To redefine how business is done. To defend civil and human rights. To challenge ourselves and our partners to put people first.
Want to learn more about Blue State Digital? Visit Blue State Digital's website.
Jobs You May Like
User Research - Freelance
Seer Interactive, Philadelphia
Oscar, New York
Consumer Insights & Strategy
Hotstar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Business Operations Manager, UK
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Director of Marketing Web
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Freiwilligenarbeit in Lateinamerika
Ventura TRAVEL, Lateinamerika