As a Senior Media Strategist, you'll be charged with managing campaign execution and leading media strategy across clients ranging from nonprofits to political candidates to museums to major brands (and everything in between). Here are some things you'll do:
- Plan, build, manage, track, optimize and report on media campaigns across multiple platforms (search, social, display, programmatic, video, mobile, etc.)
- Develop and drive overall media strategy for a range of assigned clients
- Lead regular client-facing interactions that relate to media, from calls and meetings to presentations and new business pitch opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other teams (Design, Analytics, Accounts, Communications, etc.) to produce campaigns, creative ideas, and develop innovation opportunities
- Advise clients on opportunities and tactical approaches in paid media that meet their organizational objectives
- Research digital industry and target trends for company and client application
You'll be a part of our global Media team working with other team members locally in NY and across the globe.
Top things we're looking for
- 5+ years experience in media planning and buying and/or digital marketing with a strong focus on paid advertising
- High proficiency with top digital advertising platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, and DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Ability to translate client business goals into cohesive, articulate, and insight driven media strategy and tactical media plans
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint, Apple’s iWork suite, including Keynote and Pages
Blue State Digital is a purpose-driven creative and tech agency. We transform how brands and causes engage their most important people. From Google to UNICEF, from Obama to MIT, from Tate Modern to Ford Motor Company, Blue State Digital helps grow communities, build platforms, and transform organizations for the digital age. Led by the most creative and analytical minds from the political, nonprofit, and brand worlds, Blue State Digital is a part of WPP Digital and has more than 200 employees in six offices around the world.
About Blue State Digital
We got our start on the campaign trail, pioneering the use of digital to open up the democratic process. But people don’t just vote on Election Day—they vote every day with their wallets, with their time, with their clicks and posts and tweets. By reimagining organizations’ relationships with their most important supporters and customers, we help our clients transform their businesses and scale their impact. For us, this isn’t just work. The campaigns we create, insights we unravel, the platforms we build—it’s all about real impact for real people. To bridge differences and inspire advocates. To redefine how business is done. To defend civil and human rights. To challenge ourselves and our partners to put people first.
Want to learn more about Blue State Digital? Visit Blue State Digital's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Content Marketer
Uncubed, New York, NY
Coordinator, Awards Events
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Associate Merchant - Women's Beauty
Birchbox, New York
VP of Marketing
Audicus, New York, NY
Ecommerce Product Manager
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Senior-Level Marketing Manager
NovoEd, Downtown San Francisco