At Bluebeam, our purpose is clear: We empower people to advance the way the world is built, proactively innovating and creating long-term value for our industry.
In order to make the impact on our world that we desire to, we know that our people are what matters most. To fully embody our purpose requires building and developing an extraordinary team of people who are committed to the success of each of our customers and to their fellow employees.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to companywide results that create value for our customers rather than working for their own desires for power or career advancement. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves alongside their fellow employees, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
We also believe all employees are to act as leaders, whether they proactively lead themselves through their daily activities, or lead a team.
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
- Are laser-focused upon achievement of Bluebeam’s companywide results
In summary, Bluebeam employees are a team of people committed to winning together as we work to create real value for our customers. And we are committed to winning the right way – both ethically and as a team.
What we’re looking for:
Bluebeam is looking for a Product Manager to develop the systems that help us connect customers around the world with our solutions. You will play an important role in building the applications that support our customer-facing products, provide an amazing experience for our customers, and enable efficiency for your fellow Bluebeamers. But you won’t go it alone. You’ll work closely with Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, and Technical Support teams to ensure a smooth integration of business-critical systems including global licensing, Salesforce.com, and additional in-house developed applications. You’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact while paving the way for future initiatives that support Bluebeam's growth around the globe. Are you in?
What you’ll do:
- Own the system development for our customer facing properties provided to streamline and add value to our license management capabilities, e-commerce functionality, sales productivity, operation processes, and finance applications
- Design and develop Bluebeam e-commerce experience
- Optimize the Bluebeam customer journeys by coordinating with cross-functional teams, introducing innovative ideas, as well as designing and implementing efficient solutions across platforms and devices
- Partner with the Product Design team to develop best in class user experience for our customer facing applications
- Enable new business models and enhance existing ones by innovating on our product licensing system and collaborating across product teams
- Work closely with internal customers, software engineers, project managers, and consultants to execute on product initiatives leveraging Agile methodology
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to collect business requirements, research and identify end user needs, and convert business requirements into functional requirements and high-level system design
- Formulate and communicate functional requirements and user stories for the technical teams
- Drive product implementation and provide input to product roadmap
What we’d like to see in you:
- Experience with product development, preferably with e-commerce, internally-developed tools, and/or financial applications
- Working knowledge of CRM, ERP, and Marketing applications such as Pardot
- A demonstrated record of product management with a results-oriented approach
- Ability to communicate using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, or other similar methods
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies – Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Ability to communication complex idea to a wide range of audience
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with attention to details
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background, data driven decision focus a big plus
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- …And there is no escaping the basics: flexible, likeable, well-presented, and able to work well with cross functional teams and/or with ambiguity
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Knowledge of financial applications such as NetSuite and Avalara a plus
- Experience with APIs and 3rd party integrations a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems a plus
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
About Bluebeam Bluebeam launched in 2002, and adoption of our software by the worldwide AEC community has grown steadily ever since 2003, when DMJHM+H (currently AECOM)—one of the world’s largest design and engineering firms—chose Bluebeam Pushbutton PDF as its PDF solution. Today, over 1 million people throughout the world use Revu. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms. Globally, we’re rapidly expanding our presence, with an office in Sweden and customers in 130 countries. In 2014, we joined Nemetschek, which allows us to connect with even more AEC professionals around the world.
Want to learn more about Bluebeam, Inc.? Visit Bluebeam, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Teacher (Lower School) & Extended Day Program Assistant
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School
Samsara, London, UK
Product Manager - Developer Ecosystem
Samsara, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Salesforce Program Manager
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA