At Bluebeam, our purpose is clear: We empower people to advance the way the world is built, proactively innovating and creating long-term value for our industry.
In order to make the impact on our world that we desire to, we know that our people are what matters most. To fully embody our purpose requires building and developing an extraordinary team of people who are committed to the success of each of our customers and to their fellow employees.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to companywide results that create value for our customers rather than working for their own desires for power or career advancement. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves alongside their fellow employees, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
We also believe all employees are to act as leaders, whether they proactively lead themselves through their daily activities, or lead a team.
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
What we’re looking for:
Bluebeam is looking for a Salesforce Developer to develop the systems that help us connect customers around the world with our solutions. You will play an important role in building the applications that support our customer-facing products, provide an amazing experience for our customers, and enable efficiency for your fellow Bluebeamers. But you won’t go it alone. You’ll work closely with various teams to ensure a smooth integration of business-critical systems in Salesforce.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible to code complex Visualforce pages and APEX classes
- Responsible to build integrations with other systems (such as, NetSuite, custom application) using REST and Web Services
- Responsible to test and debugs to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs
- Support QA in functional and system level testing and fix defects
- Research on new cloud technologies and APIs related to Salesforce platform
What we’d like to see in you:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years with Salesforce development experience
- 3+ years with software development experience
- Should have hands-on expertise in all of the following technologies: Visualforce, APEX, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows including Restful and related technologies
- Experience with Lightning and Communities
- Experience with version control, managing sandboxes and using automated deployment tools
- Experienced with estimating software development
- Oral and written communication skills
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
About Bluebeam Bluebeam launched in 2002, and adoption of our software by the worldwide AEC community has grown steadily ever since 2003, when DMJHM+H (currently AECOM)—one of the world’s largest design and engineering firms—chose Bluebeam Pushbutton PDF as its PDF solution. Today, over 1 million people throughout the world use Revu. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms. Globally, we’re rapidly expanding our presence, with an office in Sweden and customers in 130 countries. In 2014, we joined Nemetschek, which allows us to connect with even more AEC professionals around the world.
Want to learn more about Bluebeam, Inc.? Visit Bluebeam, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Security Engineer, Cloud Architecture (Staff/Principal)
Okta, San Francisco,CA
Senior Software Engineer, Release Engineering - Brooklyn
Etsy, New York, NY
Staff SW Engineer
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Quality and Testing Specialist, Australia
Indigo, Brisbane, Australia
Software Development Engineer - Test
Senior Product Engineer
Fundera, New York City