About the role:
Bluebeam is looking for a DevOps Lead to join our team. You will provide leadership and guidance to your team, helping design and manage cloud based infrastructure that supports customer facing and internal applications. You should have broad technical experience supporting SaaS products and related infrastructure as well as CI/CD pipelines using a variety of tools and platforms.
What you'll be doing:
- Be the direct manager for a team of DevOps engineers, providing coaching and hands on technical leadership.
- Ensure team’s understanding of business goals, priorities, and how they align with customer needs and business direction.
- Consult on systems architecture.
- Develop automation frameworks.
- Develop and implement systems featuring high-availability, horizontal scalability and self-healing capabilities.
- Improve build and deployment processes.
- Maintain systems related to the CI/CD pipeline.
- Monitor, analyze and report performance statistics for cloud hosted environments.
What we'd like to see in you:
- Experience leading DevOps teams and processes.
- Strong communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience with building, deploying, administration and monitoring of SaaS applications and related infrastructure on both Windows (.NET) and Linux platforms.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
- Understanding of high availability and scaling solutions like caching, CDNs, load balancing, clustering.
- Demonstrable experience scripting with languages like Python, PowerShell, bash, etc.
- Demonstrable experience with infrastructure tools like Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, PowerShell DSC or others.
- Knowledge of both RDBMS and NoSQL database solutions like MSSQL, MySQL, Casandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc. from an Ops perspective.
- Experience with build systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS, etc.
- Experience with source control systems such as Git, Bitbucket, TFS, etc.
- Hands on experience with monitoring and APM tools such as Nagios, Icinga, SCOM, SolarWinds, New Relic, AppDynamics, etc.
- Experience with log aggregation tools such as ELK stack, Splunk, SumoLogic, etc.
- Experience with system hardening and implementing security controls is a plus.
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to put in extra time as needed.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
About Bluebeam Bluebeam launched in 2002, and adoption of our software by the worldwide AEC community has grown steadily ever since 2003, when DMJHM+H (currently AECOM)—one of the world’s largest design and engineering firms—chose Bluebeam Pushbutton PDF as its PDF solution. Today, over 1 million people throughout the world use Revu. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms. Globally, we’re rapidly expanding our presence, with an office in Sweden and customers in 130 countries. In 2014, we joined Nemetschek, which allows us to connect with even more AEC professionals around the world.
Want to learn more about Bluebeam, Inc.? Visit Bluebeam, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer
Upside, Washington, DC OR Remote
Instructor - Part Time User Experience Design
General Assembly, Sydney
Sr. DevOps Engineer / Kafka Admin
Technical Account Manager
JW Player, New York