We are looking for a part time Localization contractor to help create the highest-quality experience possible for our international customers around the globe. Our Localization contractor will be assigned work at a project-by-project basis through our International Marketing team.
You’ll spend up to 15 hours per week working through the following tasks:
- Review various types of content provided by our translation vendor (website, product, marketing collateral, newsletters and support materials) with an eye for consistency and linguistic quality, and provide feedback.
- Use your knowledge of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry to confirm details and to give input on industry workflows and terminology.
- Provide level of cultural, linguistic and technical nuances required to resonate with our target audiences.
- When needed, directly translate social media and other small translation projects.
- If located in Denmark, currently have a VAT and CVR registration, or ability to obtain them.
- Fluent in Danish and knowledge of danish language/culture nuances.
- Working knowledge of or background in Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction industries in Denmark.
- A plus if you also have knowledge of US based workflows and 1-2 years of exposure working in the AEC industry.
- Proven editing and proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail is a must!
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
About Bluebeam Bluebeam launched in 2002, and adoption of our software by the worldwide AEC community has grown steadily ever since 2003, when DMJHM+H (currently AECOM)—one of the world’s largest design and engineering firms—chose Bluebeam Pushbutton PDF as its PDF solution. Today, over 1 million people throughout the world use Revu. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms. Globally, we’re rapidly expanding our presence, with an office in Sweden and customers in 130 countries. In 2014, we joined Nemetschek, which allows us to connect with even more AEC professionals around the world.
Want to learn more about Bluebeam, Inc.? Visit Bluebeam, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Communications Director
Harry’s, New York, NY
Enterprise Account Manager - NYC
Splash, New York Office
Sr. Manager, Market Research – Customer Journey & Brand Analytics
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
VP of Acquisition, Growth and Media (AGM)
Director of Field and Cloud Marketing (EMEA)
Director of Product Marketing - Confluent Cloud
Confluent, Palo Alto