Bluebeam is looking for a talented and self-driven Software Automation Test Engineer (SDET) to join our team. Our ideal candidate will create test automation for features developed by our iOS, Android and Web teams, and collaborate with other departments such as Product Management and Technical support to ensure testing aligns with our customer workflows and process. If you are an analytical thinker with a passion for learning new testing technology and delivering quality software, keep on reading.
About the ROLE:
- Write Unit and Integration Tests across multiple platforms (Web, iOS, Android)
- Review product design documentation and ensure that features are developed according to design
- Analyze complicated software systems and develop automated test solutions
- Develop test strategies, create test plans, and execute test cases – both manually and via automation.
- Work closely with product management to define acceptance criteria
- Coach and mentor developers in testing best practices and provide code reviews
- Develop training materials for development team and lead workshops for technical test design
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process
- Create/Evaluate test tools to improve test process and quality
- Work closely with development to facilitate unit test and integration test
- BS in Computer Science
- 5+ years of software QA testing experience or development experience for desktop, mobile, or cloud applications
- Strong experience testing Android and iOS applications
- Knowledge and experience architecting and writing tests in UI automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Espresso)
- Knowledge of CI systems (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins) and using them for automated deployment and automated tests
- Proven record of building solid test plans and test automation solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills
- Familiar with defect tracking system (e.g. JIRA, YouTrack)
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of various Unit Testing Frameworks e.g. xunit, Nunit, etc.
- Experience with Swift, Java and/or C# is a plus
- Familiar with one of the cloud computing services (AWS, Azure, Google App Engine)
- Familiar with Security Testing Concepts
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
About Bluebeam Bluebeam launched in 2002, and adoption of our software by the worldwide AEC community has grown steadily ever since 2003, when DMJHM+H (currently AECOM)—one of the world’s largest design and engineering firms—chose Bluebeam Pushbutton PDF as its PDF solution. Today, over 1 million people throughout the world use Revu. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms. Globally, we’re rapidly expanding our presence, with an office in Sweden and customers in 130 countries. In 2014, we joined Nemetschek, which allows us to connect with even more AEC professionals around the world.
Want to learn more about Bluebeam, Inc.? Visit Bluebeam, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Teads, Montpellier, Paris
Senior Systems Engineer
TripAdvisor, Oxford, United Kingdom
Senior Software Engineer, Android
Software Deployment Engineer
Uptake, 5770 Hurontario St, Mississauga, ON ste 310
Back End Software Engineer
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA