Bluebeam has an incredible technical services team and awesome customers WHO LOVE US!
If you love solving problems and want to take your technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills to the next level, we'd love to train you to be a part of our high-performing team as our Sr. Software Technical Support Specialist. This is a fun, fast-paced and challenging environment with opportunity for growth and development.
About the ROLE:
You’ll be on the front lines assisting customers with Bluebeam products, both in how to use the software as well as troubleshooting technical issues. We are not a call center! We want our customers to recognize that another intelligent person is on the other end of the phone or email working to understand their workflow and helping them utilize our tools to do what they do better and more efficiently.
More about the ROLE:
- Serve as a senior member of our front line team by answering the more difficult telephone calls and emails from our customers
- Act as an escalation resource for junior and mid-level members of the support team
- Respond to questions and troubleshoot issues related to use of the Bluebeam software applications, including our plugins into other software applications
- Take ownership of technical issues from initial report to final resolution
- Advise customers on software workflows and best practices, helping them achieve the desired end result with Bluebeam products
- Set up test environments to verify reported software bugs and log them into our bug tracking database
- Create internal and external support documentation
- Provide mentorship to other team members
- Customer service skills!! Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. It is our expectation that the person in this role will like to work with others and will help them solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- 5-7 years of technical support experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 10, 8, 7) i.e. installing and uninstalling programs and drivers, registry settings, Windows Event Viewer
- A positive and proactive nature (You follow through on helping customers get the answers they need!)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (We really mean it!)
- A sense of humor (Examples appreciated– let’s see who reads this!)
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with PDF software
- Experience with architectural or structural programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Tekla or SolidWorks
- Experience working within the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry
- Experience in iOS and OS X environments
- Experience working with virtual environments (i.e. Citrix, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Experience in setting up and utilizing software deployment tools
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position. We’d love to hear about a time when you solved an intriguing technical problem for someone other than yourself. Briefly describe the situation, your problem-solving approach, and the final resolution.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
About Bluebeam Bluebeam launched in 2002, and adoption of our software by the worldwide AEC community has grown steadily ever since 2003, when DMJHM+H (currently AECOM)—one of the world’s largest design and engineering firms—chose Bluebeam Pushbutton PDF as its PDF solution. Today, over 1 million people throughout the world use Revu. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms. Globally, we’re rapidly expanding our presence, with an office in Sweden and customers in 130 countries. In 2014, we joined Nemetschek, which allows us to connect with even more AEC professionals around the world.
Want to learn more about Bluebeam, Inc.? Visit Bluebeam, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Temp Audio Researcher, Spatial Headphones
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Director of Platform Engineering
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Senior Software Engineer
Handshake, San Francisco
Senior Sales Engineer
Platform Acceleration Lab (PAL) Solutions Architect .NET
Pivotal Software, Boulder
Dev Ops Engineer
Origami Logic, Bangkok, Thailand