So if you’re looking for a career where you can develop applications that provide best-in-class functionality and have a direct impact on some of the world’s largest design and engineering projects, Bluebeam is the place for you.
We are a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a great sense of humor and passion for our work. Want to see? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and other developers across the company to build impactful web applications of the highest quality
- Develop and deliver highly interactive web applications that provide a collaborative platform for millions of customers
What we’d like to see in you
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- 5+ years of experience developing and releasing web applications
- Experience using a node framework (like express) with server-side rendering
- Experience with build tools such as npm, Gulp, Webpack, SASS, etc.
- Strong understanding of web page performance and building scalable large web applications
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Extensive experience with 2D/3D rendering APIs (Canvas/WebGL)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Full understanding of SDLC
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
What we'd LOVE to see in you
- Experience or interest in cloud API development (in Node.js)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with AWS tools and cloud technologies
- Experience with automation and modern CI tools/technologies
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
About Bluebeam Bluebeam launched in 2002, and adoption of our software by the worldwide AEC community has grown steadily ever since 2003, when DMJHM+H (currently AECOM)—one of the world’s largest design and engineering firms—chose Bluebeam Pushbutton PDF as its PDF solution. Today, over 1 million people throughout the world use Revu. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms. Globally, we’re rapidly expanding our presence, with an office in Sweden and customers in 130 countries. In 2014, we joined Nemetschek, which allows us to connect with even more AEC professionals around the world.
Want to learn more about Bluebeam, Inc.? Visit Bluebeam, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Technical Support Sr. Analyst
Senior Manager, Software Engineering, Experimentation Platform
Snap Inc., Mountain View, CA
Customer Success Manager - Associate
Software Engineering Intern: Summer 2019
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer Intern Summer 2019
BuzzFeed, New York, Los Angeles, Minneapolis
Senior Furnace Engineer
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington