Bluebeam has an incredible technical services team and awesome customers WHO LOVE US!
If you are an experienced technical support professional who loves solving problems and teaching people new things, we'd love to train you to be a part of our high-performing Enterprise Support team as a Software Support Specialist. This is a fun, fast-paced and challenging environment with opportunity for growth and development.
About the ROLE:
You’ll be on the front lines assisting our enterprise customers with Bluebeam products, both in how to use the software as well as troubleshooting technical issues. We are not a call center! We want our customers to recognize that another intelligent person is on the other end of the phone or email working to understand their workflow and helping them utilize our tools to do what they do better and more efficiently.
More about the ROLE:
- Serve as front line contact for enterprise customers by answering telephone calls and emails
- Respond to questions and troubleshoot issues related to use of the Bluebeam software applications, including our plugins into other software applications
- Act as an advocate for the customer and effectively communicate feedback to and from the members of our Engineering team in a very clear and concise method
- Take ownership of technical issues from initial report to final resolution
- Advise customers on software workflows and best practices, helping them achieve the desired end result with Bluebeam products
- Set up test environments to verify reported software bugs and log them into our bug tracking database
- Create internal and external support documentation
- Provide mentorship to other team members
- Customer service skills!! Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. It is our expectation that the person in this role will like to work with others and will help them solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- 5-7 years of technical support experience
- Solid experience with Active Directory, SQL Server and databases, IIS (Internet Information Services), and Web Servers
- Familiar with enterprise technology and environments (Networking, Windows Server Management, application deployment and Batch Scripting)
- Familiar with Windows troubleshooting tools, such as Sysinternals, Network monitoring tools (Microsoft Message Analyzer, WireShark, and Resource Monitor)
- Exposure with Windows software deployment, installation, troubleshooting, log file analysis and Windows error codes
- Familiar of the Windows Event Viewer and Registry.
- Ability to diagnose root cause analysis and provide IT departments with resolutions and best practices related to Windows OS, Windows software, Windows Server, as well as customer network topology and configuration.
- Ability to set and manage the expectations of enterprise clients.
- A positive and proactive nature (You follow through on helping customers get the answers they need!)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (We really mean it! Including grammar.)
- A sense of humor (Examples appreciated– let’s see who reads this!)
Bonus Points For Experience With:
- PDF software
- Architectural or structural programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Tekla or SolidWorks
- The AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry
- iOS and OS X environments
- Virtual environments (i.e. Citrix, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Document Management Systems (Share Point and Projectwise)
- Setting up and utilizing software deployment tools such as SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position. We’d love to hear about a time when you solved an intriguing technical problem for someone other than yourself. Briefly describe the situation, your problem-solving approach, and the final resolution.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
About Bluebeam Bluebeam launched in 2002, and adoption of our software by the worldwide AEC community has grown steadily ever since 2003, when DMJHM+H (currently AECOM)—one of the world’s largest design and engineering firms—chose Bluebeam Pushbutton PDF as its PDF solution. Today, over 1 million people throughout the world use Revu. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms. Globally, we’re rapidly expanding our presence, with an office in Sweden and customers in 130 countries. In 2014, we joined Nemetschek, which allows us to connect with even more AEC professionals around the world.
Want to learn more about Bluebeam, Inc.? Visit Bluebeam, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Platform Engineer
Engineering Manager - Music
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
SigFig, San Francisco
Super Technical Lead Engineer
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
MySQL Database Administrator
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
HVAC Performance Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA