Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Bluebeam, Inc., Remote | Pasadena, CA | Dallas, TX
See jobs at Bluebeam, Inc.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is looking for an accomplished Senior Software Engineer with an ambition for making great applications in the cloud.
You have a passion for architecting distributed and scalable solutions that are testable, performant and easy to maintain!
Our applications are built on AWS, and you have experience developing and deploying on that platform using a variety of tools and services like Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, EKS. You value DevOps principles like CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code (using Terraform). You should excel in mentoring other software engineers and help us bring a culture of attention to quality and maintainability. You enjoy the opportunity to do full stack development and to contribute to the end-to-end implementation of new features.
- 7+ years of progressive experience as a Senior Level Engineer
- 5+ years building high performing/data intensive applications running in the Cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Solid development experience in either C#/.NET, Golang or Node JS
- Experience building with AWS
- Experience designing, creating microservices and delivering to market.
- Experience building and integrating into CI / CD pipelines.
- Experience building serverless or containerized services.
- Implementing and using APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience working with databases (SQL or NoSQL)
- Experience collaborating with Product Management to create implementable tasks.
- Willingness to learn and expand skills
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with OAuth and OIDC.
About the TEAM:
Want a peek at what you’ll do? As part of a development team that is charged with taking our flagship product and real time collaboration services into the future, you will design and implement cloud-based solutions to power our vision of a connected future. Working at Bluebeam will give you exposure to a wide array of technologies such as large-scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, and 3D Image Processing, just to name a few.
What We Offer
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources)
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs
- Opportunity for continuous professional development through things like Pluralsight, conferences, and certification programs
- Flexible remote options - stay home or come in!
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
About Bluebeam Bluebeam launched in 2002, and adoption of our software by the worldwide AEC community has grown steadily ever since 2003, when DMJHM+H (currently AECOM)—one of the world’s largest design and engineering firms—chose Bluebeam Pushbutton PDF as its PDF solution. Today, over 1 million people throughout the world use Revu. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms. Globally, we’re rapidly expanding our presence, with an office in Sweden and customers in 130 countries. In 2014, we joined Nemetschek, which allows us to connect with even more AEC professionals around the world.
Want to learn more about Bluebeam, Inc.? Visit Bluebeam, Inc.'s website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.