Director of Sales Operations
Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena, CA, Dallas, TX, Remote USA
See jobs at Bluebeam, Inc.
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
What we’re looking for:
Bluebeam is looking for a Director of Sales Operations, this position leads support functions essential to the operational performance of the global sales organization, as well as the optimization of the customer purchasing experience. These functions include strategic sales planning, forecasting, reporting and analytics, sales process optimization, salesforce automation, implementation and design of sales programs and promotions.
This individual supports and acts as a strategic business partner to the Sales team, ensuring a data driven environment, overseeing methods that intersect with the Sales process, managing the utilization of our sales tools, and helping the team align to Customer Team (and Sales) strategy. You’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact while paving the way for future initiatives that support Bluebeam's growth around the globe. You will enter at the ground floor, helping define and building out a sales operations team to meet the goals of the business. Interested?
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement improved forecasting tools and processes.
- Serve as strategic leader offering guidance and enabling Sales leadership. This includes but is not limited to sales go to market strategies, sales methodologies, sales compensation design, and forecasting.
- Track and report on the entire sales funnel and ensure that the all metrics can be analyzed according to needed dimensions.
- Ensure processes are designed, documented, and training is provided to global sales team.
- Own the process of proper utilization of the sales technology stack. This includes assisting in selecting the correct tools, driving their implementation, and overseeing their usage and continual improvement.
- Develop, analyze, and dynamically track the leading and lagging indicators of sales team performance.
- Understand cost structure and strive to improve sales productivity.
- Drive development and analysis of, and approval for, sales promotional activities.
- Maintain dashboards, reports, and processes to ensure ongoing focus on appropriate KPI’s.
- Develop a basic understanding of competitors products, pricing, and operations.
What we’d like to see in you:
- 7+ years of Sales Operations or Sales Analysis experience, or 5+ years with relevant master’s degree.
- A clear vision and understanding of how a successful sales organization should function.
- You are a big picture thinker who can quickly understand overall business objectives and offer strategic guidance as well as specific, tactical insights.
- You thrive on being data-informed and results-driven but also recognize the importance of qualitative and contextual inputs for balanced decision-making.
- You pride yourself on earning trust and maintaining confidence with your colleagues.
- You are an effective and persuasive communicator who speaks directly to ensure common understanding and commitment.
- You understand and value your own opinion as an expert and are not afraid to offer opinion when analyzing data.
- You can structure, process and combine qualitative and quantitative data to draw and share insightful conclusions.
- You are genuinely interested in listening, understanding others, and bringing out the best in your colleagues.
- You do not let important details slip through the cracks and are willing to go the distance to get the job done.
- You have supreme planning, organizing, scheduling and prioritizing skills.
- You see ambiguity as opportunity to positively influence the roadmap of the department and company.
- Salesforce is second nature to you. (SFDC admin certifications a big plus.)
- You are an expert at working with the reporting and analysis functions within sales automation tools.
Tell us about yourself:
- Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
- Effective communication skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us - if you send us the generic one you send everyone else; we’ll be bummed.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
About Bluebeam Bluebeam launched in 2002, and adoption of our software by the worldwide AEC community has grown steadily ever since 2003, when DMJHM+H (currently AECOM)—one of the world’s largest design and engineering firms—chose Bluebeam Pushbutton PDF as its PDF solution. Today, over 1 million people throughout the world use Revu. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms. Globally, we’re rapidly expanding our presence, with an office in Sweden and customers in 130 countries. In 2014, we joined Nemetschek, which allows us to connect with even more AEC professionals around the world.
Want to learn more about Bluebeam, Inc.? Visit Bluebeam, Inc.'s website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.