Have you ever had a dream so real you felt awake? Where you helped decide how to build awesome products in a sweet location with smart, cool developers? Take the red pill and come join Bluebeam Engineering!
Our engineers develop intuitive applications that revolutionize how people collaborate and share data in real time. As part of the Bluebeam team, you will use your expertise to design and develop customer centric applications. You will work in a fast-paced environment were product delivery cycles are measured in months rather than years. You won’t ever see a 300-page specification document here. Instead, we work closely with product managers and customers to extend core functionality as well as design and implement new products and features that make a difference every day for our users.
So if you’re looking for a career where you can develop applications that provide best-in-class functionality and have a direct impact on some of the world’s largest design and engineering projects, Bluebeam is the place for you.
We are a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a great sense of humor and passion for our work. Want to see? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with your team and other stakeholders to produce high-quality code
- Assist in the design, development, testing, and deployment for the Revu suite of advanced industry-specific tools available on Windows, Mac, and iPad platforms, beloved by a large customer base in the architecture, engineering, and construction industries
- Provide macOS development expertise while working in a cross-platform team
What we’d like to see in you
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proven macOS Desktop Development experience, or iOS development experience that translates easily to macOS
- Experience using Object-oriented, agile, and TDD methodologies in building software solutions
- Experience developing large features in a Continuous Deployment environment
- Expertise in integrating new features into a large cross-platform application with tight integration to in-house backend APIs
- Most importantly, a passion for improving your skills and codebase
What we'd LOVE to see in you
- Experience building a workflow software solution, especially for the architecture, engineering or construction industries
- Experience with .NET Standard, Xamarin.Mac, or Xamarin.iOS
- Experience with Auto Layout, Cocoa, UIKit, AppKit
- Computer graphics skills and knowledge of graphics frameworks such as Core Graphics, OpenGL, or Metal
Want to see what you might be working on?
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
About Bluebeam Bluebeam launched in 2002, and adoption of our software by the worldwide AEC community has grown steadily ever since 2003, when DMJHM+H (currently AECOM)—one of the world’s largest design and engineering firms—chose Bluebeam Pushbutton PDF as its PDF solution. Today, over 1 million people throughout the world use Revu. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms. Globally, we’re rapidly expanding our presence, with an office in Sweden and customers in 130 countries. In 2014, we joined Nemetschek, which allows us to connect with even more AEC professionals around the world.