Manager, IT Portfolio and Project Coordination
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA USA
integrated product platforms with broad therapeutic potential
Join bluebird bio’s enthusiastic and collaborative flock. Contribute to the overall success of our novel gene therapy approach and make a transformative impact in the lives of patients with severe genetic disease. Fly at the cutting edge of science and pioneer novel Commercial engagement systems that are built for purpose. Join a commercial systems operations team that enables delivery our scientific promise to healthcare providers and patients.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial & Medical Systems, this role will manage the delivery portfolio for critical enterprise platforms necessary to the successful commercial launch and ongoing operations of our Gene Therapies globally. These applications include:
- Salesforce HealthCloud & Communities
- Veeva Commercial Suite including CRM, Network, Vault and Engage
- VinetiEnterprise traceability platforms
- AWS & Sitecore Content Management Solution
This role will support the development and ops teams enabling innovative commercial and medical engagement functions to meet bluebird’s strategic imperatives for commercialization keeping project on time and budget. You will support key CAMA IT projects and operations and function as a project coordinator or Project Manager where necessary. As the CAMA Portfolio manager you will provide governance on global and regional deployments lead by our first class team. The ideal candidate looks beyond the technology stack to the patient and stakeholder utility.
About the Role:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Holding project teams accountable form scheduled deliverables
- Anticipate and uncover program risks from all project team
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Collect project updates and update project portfolio.
- Organize and lead project tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA Preferred
- 5+ years of experience in project coordination and project management is required
- Pharmaceutical project coordination experience is desirable
- Experience deploying CRM platforms (Veeva & CRM) preferred
- Experience with document management workflow platforms, Vault Preferable
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical functions to non-technical business partners
- Strong organizational and people skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently drive projects to completion
- Intense curiosity, collaborative spirit, empathy, and pension for problem solving
- Solutions-oriented, strong analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to champion change and drive innovative thinking
- Ability to lead and challenge others in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed work environment
- Embody the principles of bluebird bio culture:b colorful, b cooperative, and b yourself
About Bluebird Bio
About us We are leading the gene therapy revolution. Our integrated product platforms encompass gene therapy, cancer immunotherapy and gene editing – providing us with the potential to treat, and hopefully cure, a broad range of serious diseases. We have a lot of energy, and it’s not just the abundance of coffee that keeps us going. Find out what sparks our excitement and inspires us every day.
Want to learn more about Bluebird Bio? Visit Bluebird Bio's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Data Solutions Architect
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
BI Engineering Manager
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Starcity, San Francisco, California
Senior Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Reflektive, San Francisco, CA
Mid-Level Developer Consultant
Def Method, Def Method - Home office