Senior Office 365 Engineer
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, US
integrated product platforms with broad therapeutic potential
About The Flock:
bluebird bio’s Global Information Technology & Informatics team’s shared vision is to drive technology solutions and services that enable scientific innovation and advanced patient care for our people, our partners and our patients. We are moving fast here at bluebird, working together in building and supporting a legendary gene therapy company, and bringing hope to patients and their families. As a member of bluebird’s IT team, we have the opportunity and privilege to deliver technology solutions and services to teams supporting our gene therapy drug development programs and as well as patients, care givers and the healthcare organizations who treat them globally. We are a passionate, hardworking, and friendly flock of IT birds who are looking for individuals to step outside their comfort zone and work with our shared mission to serve first, build trust and operate as ONE Team. We invite you to be a part of something bigger than yourself and come make your mark with us!
How You’ll Fly:
This role is part of the Office 365 function, which is the backbone for Enterprise-wide collaboration and communication at bluebird bio. In this role you will apply your technical expertise to solve critical issues, provide architectural guidance on key Office 365 projects, administer the Office 365 platform and implement business solutions. This role will require interfacing with business groups, and internal / external technology partners.
What You’ll Bring:
About the role:
- This role will require depth and breadth of technical expertise in the Office 365 ecosystem (SharePoint, Teams, Power Automate, Forms etc.) and broad knowledge of related disciplines (like Azure), typically developed through extensive experience leading critical organizational initiatives.
- Technical expert and escalation pathway throughout the organization.
- Successfully solve unique and complex problems that have a critical impact on the business.
- Anticipate internal and external business challenges and recommend creative solutions.
- Design, lead and execute initiatives that have meaningful impact on critical goals.
- Contribute to the development of the functional strategy as a subject matter expert.
- Work closely with our managed services partner on execution and delivery of Office 365 solutions and projects.
- Stay up to date with the M365 roadmap and provide recommendations to keep the organization ahead of major changes.
- BS/MS with 7+ years of experience working with apps that belong to the Office 365 suite, specially SharePoint.
- 2-3 years of experience with Office 365 administration.
- 2-3 years of experience with PowerShell.
- Hands-on knowledge of Teams is highly preferred.
- Experience with working on SharePoint based Enterprise-wide Intranet portals is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of UX best practices is preferred.
- Previous experience in rapidly growing life sciences organizations is preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, small, fast-paced team environment where results are achieved through influence and the incorporation of multiple points of view.
- Independently motivated, detail oriented and good problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence across multiple functions.
- Highly motivated with the ability to drive results.
- Be ready to embrace the principles of the bluebird bio culture: b colorful, b cooperative, and b yourself.
About Bluebird Bio
About us We are leading the gene therapy revolution. Our integrated product platforms encompass gene therapy, cancer immunotherapy and gene editing – providing us with the potential to treat, and hopefully cure, a broad range of serious diseases. We have a lot of energy, and it’s not just the abundance of coffee that keeps us going. Find out what sparks our excitement and inspires us every day.
Want to learn more about Bluebird Bio? Visit Bluebird Bio's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price