- Requirements and Strategy: Drive the product development requirements for transitioning proof-of-concepts vendor integrations to standard automated production features.
- Own Partnership Testing: Develop and run end-to-end data integration testing with new marketing ecosystem vendors.
- Create Developer Portal: Execute go-to-market plans and help create a vendor integration portal, which includes messaging, collateral and training.
- Evaluate Partnerships: Work within the digital marketing, email, retail, and advertising industry, building partnerships with the most respected and well-known marketing technology companies in the world.
- Go-to Product Technical Expert: Troubleshoot production-escalation issues with your strong software and technical skills. Plus, train internal and external customers on new Product Integrations.
- Lead a cross-functional team: Work collaboratively with team members across all departments including Engineering, Product, Product Marketing, Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, and Data Classification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics.
- 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
- 1+ year of experience with web-based technical concepts and design of technical solutions.
- Superior communications skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and graphics.
- A creative instinct to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and development.
- Technical writing experience.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment.
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is the leading Decisioning Platform for Commerce, powering unique interactions by unifying customer and catalog data. At Bluecore, we are empowering the world’s top retail marketing organizations to take meaningful, immediate action on data through the creation of highly targeted audiences for multi-channel use.
Want to learn more about Bluecore? Visit Bluecore's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Technical Design
Outdoor Voices, Austin, TX HQ
Cloudflare, Austin, TX
Product Owner (m/f/x)
Silicone and Foam Caster
LAIKA, Hillsboro, OR
Product Manager - Profile and Authentication
Evernote, Redwood City, CA
Principal/Lead Product Designer
Quantcast, San Francisco