- Supporting Sales Account Executives with your deep product knowledge and general technical expertise, helping pitch Bluecore's marketing technology to world-leading companies, especially in eCommerce.
- Assertively being the main authority in sales meetings for all product and technology-related topics.
- Delivering technical and/or product demos and presentations that emphasize the differentiated value of the Bluecore platform.
- Communicating highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from IT and marketers to executive-level decision-makers.
- Analyzing and evaluating the technical structure of the websites of prospects, to ensure compatibility with Bluecore technology.
- Managing the Bluecore product demo environment to ensure that our team delivers great product demos.
- Training and enabling the sales team, specifically pertaining to the topics of product, technology, and competitive positioning.
- Working cross-functionally between teams, including sales, customer success, marketing, product, and engineering.
- Writing answers to and being generally accountable written RFPs and security questionnaires.
- Constantly researching to stay up-to-date on competitive solutions, products and services.
- Developing small-scale coding projects that support Bluecore demo processes and front-end PoCs, as needed
- Bachelor’s level education, combined with any sort of technical background, whether that be a formal degree, work experience, or personal projects. You need not be an engineer, but you must be a general technologist.
- 5-7 years of full-time work experience at a tech company or a startup. Marketing technology experience is a major plus.
- World-class written and verbal communication. You will be writing and talking a lot, so this is one of the most important aspects of the job.
- An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations back to the business value of the product.
- Ability to connect prospect/customer’s pain with the value that Bluecore solutions create
- Quick, on-your-feet thinking, especially in meetings where you might be asked rapid-fire questions.
- Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions, given a list of prospect business requirements.
- An intrinsic curiosity and desire to always learn more, in order to keep up with both Bluecore’s rapid pace of development and the broader industry.
- Must be comfortable working day-to- day with cloud-based workflow tools, such as Salesforce, Google Apps, and Slack.
- Ability to travel up to 20% and authorization to work in the USA
Bluecore is the leading Decisioning Platform for Commerce, powering unique interactions by unifying customer and catalog data. At Bluecore, we are empowering the world’s top retail marketing organizations to take meaningful, immediate action on data through the creation of highly targeted audiences for multi-channel use.
Want to learn more about Bluecore? Visit Bluecore's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.