- Create value propositions for various distribution channels, including packaging, positioning and messaging.
- Act as the liaison between Product & Engineering and Marketing & Sales: the voice and translator of the customer needs and desires
- Support sales and client services by developing expertise in several of Bluecore products, features, partnerships and services. Develop sales enablement materials (e.g. pitch decks, one-pagers, etc. for new product and partnership launches).
- Gather and organize product feedback and analyze industry trends as input for product managers
- Analyze and track competitive threats and trends within the industry and provide strategic evaluation
- Work with Sales & Marketing to develop and communicate externally facing documentation describing the value proposition and use cases of Bluecore products, features, partnerships & services
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to develop new product specifications and to prioritize incoming product requests based on customer goals and use cases
- Participate in partnership discussions for custom opportunities with partners in the digital media space
- Assist in roll-out and conduct training for new product releases (Go-To-Market)
- Manage win/loss program in partnership with Sales and Product to identify investments that would increase win rate
- Coordinate monthly product release newsletter announcing the latest features available for usage by Bluecore customers
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce tech, retail marketing, data or data product monetization or product development experience
- Strong execution abilities and positive outlook for working with external partners and customers
- The candidate will provide examples of product development; marketing and product planning, driving results as well as innovation and decision making ability
- A strong understanding of digital advertising technology, marketing strategy, product development, advertising, lead generation, and the digital media ecosystem
- Creativity and independence is expected – with personal leadership on owned projects
- An excellent writer with the ability to deliver compelling product messaging
- Must be passionate & enthusiastic with a "hands on approach"
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, with a curiosity for technology and a passion for learning the industry and our clients business
- Bonus: Any experience with multi-channel or e-mail marketing platforms, either as a client or on the platform-side.
Bluecore is the leading Decisioning Platform for Commerce, powering unique interactions by unifying customer and catalog data. At Bluecore, we are empowering the world’s top retail marketing organizations to take meaningful, immediate action on data through the creation of highly targeted audiences for multi-channel use.
Want to learn more about Bluecore? Visit Bluecore's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one