Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and growing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore, we empower our customers with the tools to quickly and easily identify targeted audiences from large datasets and reach them with customized messaging. We are looking for a Sr. Frontend Engineer to work across our product and engineering teams to build web applications and UI components that are intuitive to use and perform at scale. The ideal candidate is just as adept at writing robust, extensible, and efficient code as they are passionate about building outstanding user-facing products, and has a knack for solving sophisticated problems with simple solutions.
- Work multi-functionally with product managers and designers to craft and implement user-facing features using React, Redux, and TypeScript
- Pioneer and help drive frontend engineering best practices
- Build and extend frontend infrastructure and libraries
- Optimize and instrument web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Write clean code and automated UI tests
- Own meaningful and substantial parts of our application
- 6+ years of experience developing modern, component-based web applications.
- 3+ years of experience with React, Redux, and TypeScript.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or similar technically-focused degree
- Experience building dynamic, highly-interactive products with complex state management
- Good understanding of usability and visual design
- Knowledge of modern best practices and patterns for frontend development
- Proficient in frontend instrumentation and automated testing
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.