Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
- Develop the best technical solution possible for the toughest challenges that our customers will throw at you
- Ideate, develop, and improve upon internal tooling, procedures, and processes that facilitate the work of the Technical Services team.
- Monitor the overall health and uptime of our most critical connections to clients
- Successful completion of reputable schooling in Computer Science or Coding Bootcamp.
- Ability to take ambiguous workflows and turn them into structured processes.
- Nice to have Exposure to (or interest in learning!) SQL, Python, or Google Cloud functions.
- Familiarity with Marketing, Advertising, eCommerce, or other Emerging Technology (Artificial Intelligence, etc.) platforms.
- Ability to grow into a client-facing technical resource as career progresses in Bluecore.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.