Senior Software Engineer - Delivery Pipeline
See jobs at Bluecore
- Design, architect, and develop performant, reliable, and high-quality systems at scale within one or more engineering domains.
- Lead the delivery of major projects owned by our Delivery Pipeline squad, such as making improvements to our pipeline throughput, as well as recommendation engine.
- Plan and executes effectively on large architecture projects with complex dependencies.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers and designers, data scientists, and cross-functional engineers to deliver high quality products.
- Work effectively in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Communicate technical ideas, proposals, and plans effectively through presentations, technical specs, blog posts, and documentation.
- Actively mentor to decrease the ramp-up time of new and existing team members.
- Experience working with GKE or other Kubernetes cloud services and Microservice Architecture highly-sought. Additional exposure to TypeScript, GraphQL, or postgreSQL a plus, but not required.
- Strong experience in product development, including API and integrations engineering. Experience with data-driven SaaS platforms required, B2B or Ad Marketplace products desired.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, including recent experience in a similar industry or problem space with similar technical challenges. Experience building MarTech, AdTech, eCommerce, Email, or Big Data platforms and products highly desirable.
- B.S./B.E in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Computer Engineering, (iii) Information Sciences, (iv) Electronics, (v) Mathematics, or relevant field/equivalent work experience.
- Experience excelling within a high-growth, startup environment or building out a new team/function within a larger company is preferred.
- Experience with technical team mentorship, including guiding other engineers to become more effective technical leaders and providing feedback on best practices in code and design. Ability to identify your team's dependencies on other areas and across functions, communicate effectively to remove any immediate blockers, and propose and implement process changes that strengthen and maintain efficiency.
- Strong communication skills with internal stakeholders on long-term technical roadmaps, as well as in articulating short-term issues and delivery.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering sizable projects that span multiple teams and multiple quarters--or even years!-- that produce significant results and impact overall business success.
Bluecore is the leading Decisioning Platform for Commerce, powering unique interactions by unifying customer and catalog data. At Bluecore, we are empowering the world’s top retail marketing organizations to take meaningful, immediate action on data through the creation of highly targeted audiences for multi-channel use.
Want to learn more about Bluecore? Visit Bluecore's website.
File hosting service