Senior Automation QA developer
BlueVine, Tel-Aviv, Israel
BlueVine is the fastest, most convenient way for small businesses to get funding
- Create testing framework from scratch for E2E and integration tests
- Develop automated test scenarios
- Define/create and maintain test plans and strategies for existing and new projects.
- Identify and provide feedback on the gap/anomalies in the requirements
- Help implement and drive automated testing strategies across multiple systems and platforms
- Work with QA engineers, software engineers, product managers and others to help drive a test strategy based on Agile methodologies and implement best practices
- Responsible for documenting and reporting issues and resolution.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- At least 3 years experience in python automation development. (Using REST API client)
- B.SC degree in Computer Science
- Experience working within a Linux environment with scripting skills (bash, shell).
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins).
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Good Server side and frontend testing for Linux deployed web systems.
- Experience with reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design. documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Experience with writing features/projects Test Plans
- Experience with estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing. activities
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE DEMONSTRATED:
- Motivated, fast learner and independent
- High intellectual skills
- A team player, excellent collaboration skills
- Passionate about quality and bug discovery
- Detail oriented
PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- At least 2 years of manual web testing experience
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Previous knowledge and experience with bug management tracking tools
- Experience with Dockers
Overview Owning a small business can be incredibly rewarding. That’s why you started yours. But it can also be challenging when cash management is taking time away from running your business and when accessing capital for your business is a slow and difficult process. That’s where we come in. We started BlueVine with two things in mind. First, to provide small businesses like yours access to capital when you need it, so you don’t have to worry about making payroll or investing in growth. Second, to serve small business owners with speed, simplicity, and transparency – no long waits, paperwork, or hidden fees that happen with other financial institutions. Running a business is challenging; BlueVine makes working capital easy. BlueVine is based in Redwood City, California and backed by leading venture capital firms and private investors. We are proud to enable small businesses to grow and thrive with our service.
Want to learn more about BlueVine? Visit BlueVine's website.
Jobs You May Like
SPAR - StepStone Portfolio Analytics & Reporting Junior Analyst
Senior Data Scientist
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Data Science Consultant
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Appier, Taipei, Taiwan
Beam Solutions, San Francisco, CA
Taboola, Be'er Sheva