Store Manager, Montgomery Mall
Bonobos, Bethesda, MD
Home of better-fitting menswear and an easier shopping experience
Bonobos is seeking an experienced Store Manager for our Guideshop location in Montgomery Mall that can lead our team of Guides to provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the opportunity? Bonobos is launching Guideshop locations in some of our favorite cities and we are looking for a dynamic leader to manage our Montgomery Mall Guideshop team on a full-time basis.
Hmm…sounds interesting. What’s a Guide, exactly? A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one, appointment based experience, offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven mode. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detail here.
What’s exciting about this opportunity? Our shopping experiences come in a variety of forms. As a Bonobos Guideshop Manager, you will be at the helm of our in-store customer experience, overseeing store operations and team management, as well as community outreach. Your extensive product knowledge and service mindset establish you as a memorable ambassador for the Bonobos brand.
Okay, now I’m intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Are self-motivated and confident in your ability to network
- Have sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience and understand the power of generating leads
- Love making people happy and want to help everyone feel great
- Have experience managing and mentoring a team
- Believe in leading by example and likewise, exude a leadership as service mentality
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Have connections in the community that could possible lead to future business and build brand awearness
- Are excited to recruit, train, motivate and inspire as a large piece of your day-to-day responsibilities to your team
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you
Bonobos is a clothing brand focused on delivering great fit, excellent customer experience, and a fun approach to menswear. Launched online in 2007 with its signature line of better-fitting men's pants, Bonobos is now the largest apparel brand ever built on the web in the United States. In 2011 Bonobos extended offline, launching Bonobos Guideshops, e-commerce stores that deliver personalized, one-to-one service to those wanting to experience the brand in person. To date, Bonobos has 20 Guideshops across the United States. In 2012, Bonobos expanded its distribution partnering with Nordstrom, bringing Bonobos apparel into all 118-doors nationwide and to Nordstrom.com. Bonobos was named “One of America’s Hottest Brands” by Advertising Age, “Best Men’s Pants” by New York Magazine, and was twice awarded Crain’s “Best Places to Work in New York City”.
Want to learn more about Bonobos? Visit https://bonobos.com/
Jobs You May Like
Customer Experience Team Lead
ThirdLove, Chico, CA
Parttime / Bijbaan: Medewerker klantenservice
Bilingual Critical Response Associate (Spanish/English) (Part Time)
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Sales Support Associate (Part-Time) - Fillmore Street
rag & bone, San Francisco, CA
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Inbound Customer Care Agent - Casual Position