Senior Marketing Manager, Paid Media
Bonobos, New York, NY
Home of better-fitting menswear and an easier shopping experience
Bonobos is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager of Paid Media to drive the evolution of our digital marketing capabilities and efficiently scale existing channel performance.
At Bonobos, we’re redefining how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail and our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Performance Marketing, you’ll be responsible for driving consistent and cost-effective demand driving initiatives with a focus on new customer growth. Owning our agency, vendor and marketing technology relationships, you’ll be instrumental in developing a best of breed performance marketing team with an eye towards long-term strategic development that supports future business needs.
In addition to managing our outside media partner relationships, you will liaise across the entire business including frequent collaboration with the CRM, Brand Marketing, Content Marketing, Creative and PR teams. You will also work cross-functionally with the Insights and Analytics, Planning, Finance and Merchandising teams.
What you'll do...
- Lead strategy development and execution for all paid marketing channels (Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, Affiliates + Influencer Marketing, Paid Social)
- Implement and manage strategic media plan aimed at driving scale while maintaining performance targets
- Develop actionable CRM-driven channel strategies to increase new customer acquisition and improve purchase frequency of existing customers
- Manage all external agency and publisher relationships to progress overall media capabilities and marketing strategies through ongoing testing and optimization
- Define the marketing technology stack and provide guidance to leadership on in-house vs. out-of-house tech and team structures
- Partner with Brand Marketing and Creative teams to enhance marketing creative, improve story-telling and drive content-based media strategies
- Create reporting framework that effectively captures program performance and produces actionable run-of-business channel optimizations
- Utilize customer analysis, including lifetime value and cost to acquire metrics, to optimize marketing programs and improve audience development of media programs
- Provide analytical support for forecasting of daily/weekly/monthly sales trends and guidance on risks to plans
- Clearly and concisely communicate program performance and progress against goals in a cross-functional setting
- Nurture and mentor a talented set of direct reports to maximize their potential and fuel their evolution as digital marketers
- Have 7+ years of digital marketing experience across paid search, paid social, digital advertising and affiliate marketing
- Have experience managing multi-functional in-house teams and external agencies
- Strong familiarity with retail business models and P&Ls to drive ROI positive solutions
- Working knowledge of standard industry reporting and diagnostic tools
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization from external vendors to senior leadership
- Ability to transform detailed analysis into straightforward summaries for cross-functional partners
- Strong digital and ecommerce knowledge and curiosity
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy – often over experience
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are excited to hear from you
Bonobos is a clothing brand focused on delivering great fit, excellent customer experience, and a fun approach to menswear. Launched online in 2007 with its signature line of better-fitting men's pants, Bonobos is now the largest apparel brand ever built on the web in the United States. In 2011 Bonobos extended offline, launching Bonobos Guideshops, e-commerce stores that deliver personalized, one-to-one service to those wanting to experience the brand in person. To date, Bonobos has 20 Guideshops across the United States. In 2012, Bonobos expanded its distribution partnering with Nordstrom, bringing Bonobos apparel into all 118-doors nationwide and to Nordstrom.com. Bonobos was named “One of America’s Hottest Brands” by Advertising Age, “Best Men’s Pants” by New York Magazine, and was twice awarded Crain’s “Best Places to Work in New York City”.
Want to learn more about Bonobos? Visit https://bonobos.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Workfront, Lehi, Utah
Jr. News Editor
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
SEM Digital Marketing Associate
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Brand Development Strategist
BuzzFeed, New York
Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Tradeshift, Stockholm, Sweden