Seasonal Stylist - General Application
Bonobos, Multiple Cities
Home of better-fitting menswear and an easier shopping experience
Bonobos is seeking Seasonal Stylists (we call them Seasonal Guides) in Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh, New York, Bethesda, Philadelphia, Boston, LA, San Diego, San Jose, and Seattle from November-February who can provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele for the holidays! Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the opportunity? A few of our locations are looking for great part-time employees to assist with holiday business needs, with the potential of becoming a Full Time employee. You’ll be tasked with assisting our customers with the highest level of service and supporting our Guideshop Managers with day to day responsibilities, just like our Guides do on a day to day basis! All Seasonal Guides will be eligible for an employee discount and store credit!
Hmm…sounds interesting. What’s a Guide, exactly? A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive-driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure our customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one, appointment based experience offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven model. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detail here.
What's exciting about this seasonal opportunity? Our shopping experience comes in a variety of forms. As a Seasonal Guide, you will be charged with supporting our customers who curiously wander into our Guideshop locations to shop those Holiday Sweaters and Topcoats. Your service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador for the Bonobos brand. Plus, you’ll enjoy a few awesome perks including an employee discount and store credit, just in time for that gift-giving season!
Okay, now I’m intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Are self motivated and confident in your ability to network
- Have sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience and understand the power of generating leads
- Love making people happy and want to help everyone look and feel great
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about men’s fashion, fabrics, styles, fit, and more
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you
Bonobos is a clothing brand focused on delivering great fit, excellent customer experience, and a fun approach to menswear. Launched online in 2007 with its signature line of better-fitting men's pants, Bonobos is now the largest apparel brand ever built on the web in the United States. In 2011 Bonobos extended offline, launching Bonobos Guideshops, e-commerce stores that deliver personalized, one-to-one service to those wanting to experience the brand in person. To date, Bonobos has 20 Guideshops across the United States. In 2012, Bonobos expanded its distribution partnering with Nordstrom, bringing Bonobos apparel into all 118-doors nationwide and to Nordstrom.com. Bonobos was named “One of America’s Hottest Brands” by Advertising Age, “Best Men’s Pants” by New York Magazine, and was twice awarded Crain’s “Best Places to Work in New York City”.
Want to learn more about Bonobos? Visit Bonobos's website.
The social news and entertainment company.