Integrated Marketing Manager
Bonobos, New York, NY
Home of better-fitting menswear and an easier shopping experience
Bonobos is seeking a creative Marketing Manager to support the strategy, development, and implementation of product-driven integrated marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will be the champion for our merchandise and translate product attributes into customer benefits that align with our brand positioning and differentiate our brand’s product offering. In this role, you will lead the marketing support for seasonal campaigns, new product launches, and ongoing marketing of core product offerings. You will collaborate closely with marketing channel owners as well as the creative team to ensure we promote the product in the most compelling way, through the right marketing mix, creative assets, and messaging.
What you’ll do….
- Partner closely with the Product Design and Merchandising teams to serve as the subject matter expert on product assortment, business goals, and overall market trends
- Translate product attributes into customer benefits through content and messaging across consumer touchpoints
- Conduct research and stay "in-the-know" of innovative product marketing campaigns within the industry
- Create and own the product marketing calendar, including hero seasonal products, new product launches, and ongoing marketing for core products
- Develop cross-channel marketing campaigns that leverage earned, owned, and paid channels that support each product line’s revenue goals
- Brief the Creative team on all product campaigns and partner closely to ensure the product positioning and benefits are effectively communicated across all marketing assets and copy
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of ongoing marketing efforts for core products
- Collaborate closely with channel owners (email, direct mail, website merchandising, paid, social) to implement product campaigns and ensure key marketing objectives are met in accordance with deadlines
- Oversee the naming convention of our merchandise that aligns with our brand architecture
- Partner with PR and social teams to make sure our key products are seen and worn by influencers across categories in order to maintain brand relevance
- Partner closely with the site merchandising team to plan how the product assortment will show up on the website in the most compelling and consumer-friendly way
TRACKING + REPORTING
- Monitor and report on the revenue contribution of our product marketing campaigns in collaboration with the channel owners and I&A team to extract learnings and insights
- Utilize data and reporting to innovate and improve the product marketing strategy in an impactful, streamlined, and cost-effective way
- Have 4-6 years of marketing experience, ideally in retail and/or menswear
- Are knowledgeable in menswear and understand shopping behaviors and consumer needs
- Are a firehose of creativity, but also savvy and strategic about business results
- Have experience developing an integrated marketing strategy across earned, owned, paid and partner channels
- Have executed owned and/or paid marketing channels (email, web, app, direct mail, digital advertising)
- Enjoy project managing individual work streams across cross-functional teams, including marketing, creative, tech, customer service, and merchandising to ensure deadlines are being met
- Are entrepreneurial and results driven
- Have strong analytical skills
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are resourceful and proactive, and enjoys finding solutions to problems
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, evolving, and scaling organizations
- Have the ability and desire to flex from big-picture thinking to digging into the details
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Appreciate a sense of humor...especially in a cover letter (wink!)
- Are excited to hear from you
Bonobos is a clothing brand focused on delivering great fit, excellent customer experience, and a fun approach to menswear. Launched online in 2007 with its signature line of better-fitting men's pants, Bonobos is now the largest apparel brand ever built on the web in the United States. In 2011 Bonobos extended offline, launching Bonobos Guideshops, e-commerce stores that deliver personalized, one-to-one service to those wanting to experience the brand in person. To date, Bonobos has 20 Guideshops across the United States. In 2012, Bonobos expanded its distribution partnering with Nordstrom, bringing Bonobos apparel into all 118-doors nationwide and to Nordstrom.com. Bonobos was named “One of America’s Hottest Brands” by Advertising Age, “Best Men’s Pants” by New York Magazine, and was twice awarded Crain’s “Best Places to Work in New York City”.
Want to learn more about Bonobos? Visit Bonobos's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.