IT CX Support Specialist
Bonobos, New York, NY
Home of better-fitting menswear and an easier shopping experience
Bonobos is seeking an energetic and resourceful IT CX Support Specialist to provide superior service and support to internal business customers.
As the first digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our in-store and online experiences.
As an IT CX Support Specialist, you will be at the front lines of this process by making sure our employees have the hardware and software tools that they need to do their jobs seamlessly. Reporting to our IT Manager, you will be the main resource for IT help desk needs company-wide and the deployment of software and hardware tools to staff - with a primary focus on the 60+ Guideshop locations across the USA and our internal customer service team (Ninjas).
What you’ll do...
- Lead the day-to-day technical support (level 1) to Ninja & Guideshop end users including, but not limited to resolving hardware, software, printer, phone and connectivity issues, providing access to various systems, replacing defective equipment, password resets, etc. Provide end-user support to HQ staff as needed
- Partner with System Administrator to test and deploy new technology and processes to Guideshops and serve as liaison between Wal-Mart InfoSec and CX Operations / Guideshop teams
- Manage the configuration & deployment of MDM profiles, POS devices and computer hardware for Guideshops, as well as keeping track of inventory
- Handle all on-boarding for new hires and off-boarding of Ninja & Guideshop employees per PCI/SOX compliance
- Handle the creation of accounts, company keycards & computer setups for new Ninja/Guideshop hires and work with building management to create & replace badges
- Handle the deployment and support of applications & tools (Office, Adobe, etc)
- Setup Audio and Video for company Town Call meetings and major events
- Provide basic support of conference room A/V systems and video conferencing tool before escalation
- Play a minor role in level 1 tasks within major projects
- Contribute to on-call rotation as necessary (evening and weekend work may be occasionally required)
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or a related field OR equivalent experience
- Possess certifications in ACMT, MCSA, MCSE or MCP
- Have a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience within the Information Technology field
- Possess technical prowess with a variety of hardware
- Thrive in collaborative environments
- Have a good working knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 10, Mac OS, Microsoft Office and SharePoint/One Drive
- Are able to repair basic hardware (Dell & Apple hard drives, memory, keyboard, etc.)
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills and documentation capabilities
- Are knowledgeable with Google Suite Enterprise & Admin Console
- Able to administer and manage Slack communication tool and JAMF
- Can support Zoom video conferencing and troubleshoot issues with Cisco codec
- Are able to lift up to 40 pounds and perform minor facilities functions (such as moving furniture, desks, etc.)
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Are an effective communicator (both verbal and written) and work well cross-functionally
- Have a customer-focused mindset and ability to multi-task
- Work hard because we love what we're building, but also believe in balance
- Are an apparel company that wholeheartedly embraces and is built on technology
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel and operate like a championship team
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan...Can you say Shake Shack?
- Are excited to hear from you
Bonobos is a clothing brand focused on delivering great fit, excellent customer experience, and a fun approach to menswear. Launched online in 2007 with its signature line of better-fitting men's pants, Bonobos is now the largest apparel brand ever built on the web in the United States. In 2011 Bonobos extended offline, launching Bonobos Guideshops, e-commerce stores that deliver personalized, one-to-one service to those wanting to experience the brand in person. To date, Bonobos has 20 Guideshops across the United States. In 2012, Bonobos expanded its distribution partnering with Nordstrom, bringing Bonobos apparel into all 118-doors nationwide and to Nordstrom.com. Bonobos was named “One of America’s Hottest Brands” by Advertising Age, “Best Men’s Pants” by New York Magazine, and was twice awarded Crain’s “Best Places to Work in New York City”.
Want to learn more about Bonobos? Visit Bonobos's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one